Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Christiane Amanpour Gushes as Obama Shakes Hands with CastroPJMedia.com | by Bryan Preston | December 10, 2013
Job Numbers Cooked to Keep Quantitative Easing Scam RollingInfowars.com | by Kurt Nimmo | December 9, 2013
Obamacare enters the death spiralFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 8, 2013
Obama: Being President ‘Makes Me Humbler as Opposed to Cockier’PJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | December 6, 2013
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
WND EXCLUSIVE: Will this court case shatter Obamacare?WND.com | by Bob Unruh | November 18, 2013
Obama’s Clusterfix! (Warning: Picture may be offensive)FloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | November 15, 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Is this REALLY time to take a selfie, Dave Cameron and Obama strike a pose with Danish PM? December 10, 2013[UK Daily Mail - Online] For the thousands of mourners inside Johannesburg's FNB Stadium it was meant to be a fitting tribute to a 'giant of history'. But while some reflected on the remarkable life of Nelson Mandela, some world leaders saw it as the perfect opportunity to grab a quick 'selfie' with their peers. Perhaps not in keepin […]
- Taxpayers lose $10.5 billion on General Motors December 10, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Fox Business brings us the happy news that the “G” in GM no longer stands for “Government”: The Treasury Department on Monday announced that the government has sold its remaining shares of General Motors (GM) and that losses from the 2009 auto industry bailout total about $15 billion. In a conference call, Treasury officials said the govern […]
- Ben Affleck on Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like This Person If I Met Him’ December 9, 2013[Newsbusters.org] Just how much do many Hollywood liberals hate conservatives? In an interview with Playboy, Ben Affleck said, "When I watch a guy [on film] I know is a big Republican, part of me thinks, I probably wouldn’t like this person if I met him": PLAYBOY: You developed a political profile campaigning for presidential candidates Al Gore, Jo […]
- Obama Honors Pearl Harbor Dead with Picture of Himself December 9, 2013[Breitbart.com] President Barack Obama’s Facebook page on Saturday posted a message honoring the dead from Pearl Harbor—accompanied by a picture of Obama descending the stairs next to the Pearl Harbor Memorial. The picture barely fits the name of the Arizona Memorial so it can frame Obama in the foreground. The post's statement reads: Today, with solemn […]
- Outrage expressed after WWII vet allegedly bumped from Honolulu-bound flight December 8, 2013[HawaiiNewsNow.com] More fall-out on Facebook for United Airlines as word continues to spread after a World War II veteran was bumped from his flight to Oahu. A United spokesperson says the airlines had no choice but to remove 41 passengers in order to add more fuel to make it through inclement weather from L-A to Honolulu Wednesday. Hawaii News Now spoke wi […]
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers December 7, 2013[DailyCaller.com] Agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are using Google Maps as part of their tool kit to audit taxpayers and organizations, The Daily Caller has learned. A redacted IRS letter dated Sept. 8, 2011 reveals that at least in one case the IRS’s examiners used photos of a property, obtained through Google Maps, as evidence to revoke the […]
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs December 6, 2013[FoxNews.com] For America's businesses, the Obama administration has an unpleasant holiday surprise. A new report on the government's regulatory actions was released just before Thanksgiving, and it contains more than 3,300 rules -- which the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) estimates will cost more than $1.8 trillion to implement on an annua […]
- Obama dismisses IRS targeting of conservatives: ‘They’ve got a list, and suddenly everybody’s outraged’ December 6, 2013[DailyCaller.com] President Obama rejected the notion that the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups was illegal — or even improper — during his interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday. Obama was at American University to sell his flailing health care law to the young people upon which the insurance exchanges heavily rely. As promised, Matthews allowe […]
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 December 5, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, has died at the age of 95 from a lung infection. He had previously battled tuberculosis while imprisoned in the late 1980s. Yahoo News offers a capsule summary of his career: Born Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela in Transkei, South Africa on July 18, 1918, he was one of the world’s most revered sta […]
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion December 5, 2013[Newsmax.com] The price for building the Obamacare website HealthCare.gov should have topped out at less than $10 million, tech experts have claimed. "I would say to build a site like this with the infrastructure, the architecture around it, you are looking at maybe $5 million to $10 million at a very maximum rate," David Kennedy, President and CEO […]
- Is this REALLY time to take a selfie, Dave Cameron and Obama strike a pose with Danish PM? December 10, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 41 minutes ago
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus [WND MEDIA] lnkd.in/bPMGsspCWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- Obama dismisses IRS targeting of conservatives: ‘They’ve got a list, and suddenly everybody’s outraged’ [ DailyCaller.com]CWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs [ FoxNews.com]CWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers [ DailyCaller.com]CWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- Outrage expressed after WWII vet allegedly bumped from Honolulu-bound flight [ HawaiiNewsNow.com]CWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- Ben Affleck on Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like This Person If I Met Him’ [ Newsbusters.org]CWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- Taxpayers lose $10.5 billion on General Motors [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
- Is this REALLY time to take a selfie, Dave Cameron and Obama strike a pose with Danish PM? [UK Daily Mail - Online] lnkd.in/b9Gg-_jCWNews (WP) 1 hour ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
As a tax-exempt group formed for “charitable” and “educational” purposes eight years ago, Media Matters is permitted to engage in advocacy, but that advocacy is supposed to have a “full and fair exposition of pertinent facts to permit an individual or the public to form an independent opinion or conclusion,” according to IRS guidelines.
“The mere presentation of unsupported opinion is not educational,” according to the IRS.
Continue reading →
Over dinner Anne de Jong insisted that it was all lies and that Amin is a terribly nice man with an unbelievable amount of love for the Palestinians. However much I wished I could believe her and those blue eyes of hers, I could not do it. Simply because his involvement with the flotilla was kept secret until the arrival to Greece. And not only vis-à-vis the rest of the world, but also when it came to the flotilla participants. I find this to be detrimental. Continue reading →
Now, to be fair, this organization has for a long-time had friends in high places in both political parties and enough pull to secure speeches from such political heavyweights as Hillary Clinton and former Bush advisor Karl Rove. But now, with Cecilia Munoz pulling the levers inside the Obama White House, the organization is primed to play a significant role in pushing the Obama amnesty agenda nationwide through its vast network of Latino organizations. Continue reading →
Ms Bachmann’s Iowa-centric presidential bid got off to a spectacular start last weekend when she secured a statistical tie with Mitt Romney, the party frontrunner, in the first major opinion poll carried out by the Des Moines Register newspaper. Continue reading →
Hastings is well respected and is known for being a reasonable, level headed legislator with a lot of experience on energy issues. You probably have to put a significantly large bee under his bonnet to provoke this sort of official response. Of course, given the round drubbing that Obama has taken over this blatantly political maneuver, it’s fairly easy to understand. Continue reading →
“MMA’s activities should disallow its tax-exempt status in two fundamental ways. First, IRS rulings make clear that attacks on individuals, statement of positions that are unsupported by facts and use of inflammatory language and other distortions will cost an organization its tax-free status. Second, in declaring “guerrilla warfare” on Fox as the “leader” and “mouthpiece” of the Republican Party and in developing a sophisticated Democratic-leaning media training boot camp, MMA has transformed itself into an aggressive advocate for Democratic and progressive causes and thus produced a second deviation from exempt educational activities.” Continue reading →
“Delta’s only agreement with Saudi Arabian Airlines is a standard industry interline agreement, which allows passengers to book tickets on multiple carriers, similar to the standard interline agreements American Airlines, US Airways and Alaska Airlines have with Saudi Arabian Airlines,” Barstetter wrote. “Delta does not intend to code-share or share reciprocal benefits, such as frequent flier benefits, with Saudi Arabian Airlines, which we have confirmed with SkyTeam.” Continue reading →
The Obama administration hopes that the move will bring prices down at the pump as the summer vacation season gets into full swing. The immediate effect was to bring the price of a barrel of West Texas intermediate crude down by $4.71 a barrel to $90.89. The concerted move by 28 countries in the International Energy Agency (IEA) has been prompted by an interruption in the world supply caused by Middle East turmoil, Chu added. Continue reading →
World Net Daily has a copy of a letter from a Delta spokesperson insisting that the airline doesn’t discriminate but noting that “Delta must also comply with all applicable laws in every country it serves” and that “If a passenger travels without proper documents, the passenger may be denied entry into that country and our airline may be fined.” In other words, if the Kingdom has a “no Jews allowed” policy then Delta, however reluctantly, has a “no Jews allowed” policy. And in fact, the Kingdom does have a policy like that — or rather, it did. Any old-school blog readers out there remember back in 2004 when the Saudi tourism website listed “Jewish People” as one of the four groups to whom visas wouldn’t be granted? That language was eventually scrubbed from the website after the media noticed and pressure was brought to bear by, er, Rep. Anthony Weiner. But as noted in the USA Today piece quoted above, Jews apparently do enter the Kingdom sometimes. In fact, via Dave Kopel, Joshua Muravchik received a visa in 2007 despite listing his religion as “Jewish.”So there may not be any hard-and-fast “no Jews allowed” rule. More likely, there’s an unofficial, arbitrary “few Jews allowed” policy, with Saudi authorities admitting Jewish visitors only if they think it’s somehow in their interest to do so. Continue reading →
And the Obama administration has been good for Google as well. A 2008 Politico story detailed the relationship between the newly elected president and the company. “‘ From the staff attorney all the way up the line, everybody now knows that Google is close to Obama,’” Politico reported. “And that could subtly affect the policy playing field in Google’s favor.” Subtly was an understatement. Google executive Andrew McLaughlin was appointed to a White House position with a hand in Internet policy issues. In addition, Google has been awarded massive government contracts and the President has pushed Google-sought polices like Net Neutrality. Continue reading →