Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
[Misguided Speaker] Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this yearHotAir.com | by Allahpundit | posted at 12:01 pm on April 18, 2014
[Interesting?] Pelosi assists in Holy Week foot-washing ritualSFGate/Drudge | Updated 10:16 am, Friday, April 18, 2014
Is your home's energy meter spying on you?FoxNews.com | by Perry Chiaramonte | Published April 17, 2014
Report: BLM Feds Slaughtered Cattle During Bundy SiegeInfowars.com | By: Paul Joseph Watson | April 17, 2014
Congressman: Obama 'Has Been Forced to Deport a Huge Number of Americans'CNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 16, 2014 - 6:20 AM
Attack on Free Speech? Supreme Court to Debate Ban on Campaign 'Lies'Newsmax.com | Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 11:42 AM
Omission Outrage! Big Three Networks Censor Huge IRS Scandal DevelopmentsNewsubsters.org | By: Geoffrey Dickens | April 15, 2014, 10:27 ET
Social Security stops trying to collect on old debts by seizing tax refundsWashington Post | By Marc Fisher, E-mail the writer | April 15, 2014
Escalation: Deadline Passes, 'Pro-Russia Mobs' Seize Another Ukrainian Police StationTownhall.com | By Guy Benson | April 14, 2014
Nobody wants $760 million? IRS poised to keep unclaimed tax refundsFoxNews.com | By John Roberts | Published April 14, 2014
Obama taps budget director for health post, Sebelius resignsFoxNews.com | Published April 11, 2014
Project 21: Historically inaccurate Hank Aaron fouls outOneNewsNow.com | By: Russ Jones, Chad Groening and Jody Brown |Friday, April 11, 2014
So Close: House Rejects Obama Budget 413-2 UPDATE: House Passes Ryan Budget 219-205Townhall.com | by Guy Benson | April 10, 2014
Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative groupHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 10, 2014 08:39 AM
Video: Knife-wielding student wounds 20 at PA high schoolHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 9, 2014
Kerry Rejects ‘Premature Judgment About the Failure of Everything’ in Obama’s Foreign PolicyPJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | April 09, 2014
The Peace Process is Dead. Let it lay in PeacePJMedia.com | by Jonathan Spyer | April 09, 2014
Kerry: Russia May Be Laying Groundwork for Invasion of UkraineNewsmax.com | Tuesday, 08 April 2014 11:46 AM
DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS WITH NO KNOWN CURE IS SPREADINGWorld Net Daily | By: Dr. Jerome Corsi | April 08, 2014
'Gay' activist working on campus? Liberty University respondsOneNewsNow.com | by Charlie Butts | Tuesday, April 08, 2014
ABC Uses Footage of Hateful Westboro Baptist to Slime CEO Who Opposed Gay Marriage Newsbusters.org | By Scott Whitlock | April 04, 2014
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Video: What Is Catholic Easter? A Celebration of Jesus’ Passion, Death and Resurrection April 19, 2014[GMA Networks/About.com] In the whole Christendom, the most solemn celebration each year is the Paschal Triduum (Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter) or the celebration of Jesus’ passion, death and resurrection. The Paschal Triduum is the very core of our Christian faith, proclamation and witnessing. It is a celebration very much akin to ‘three-in-one”’ co […]
- Korean ferry tragedy: survivor’s guilt claims a victim April 18, 2014[HumanEvents.com] As horrible news continues to pour from the sinking of a South Korean ferry filled with school children, a new note of tragedy was struck by the apparent suicide of one of the survivors. The vice principal of the high school, Kang Min-kyu, was found hanging from a tree on an island close to where the ferry went down, outside a gymnasium whe […]
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary April 18, 2014[FloppingAces.net] Mary Landrieu really is a prime example of why people loathe politicians. Part of the problem is that she is full of manure. Landrieu is one of the democrats on the 2014 endangered species list and most deservedly so. Back in December of 2009 Landrieu had this to say: “Those individuals who like the coverage they already have will be able […]
- New Emails Show Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups [Collusion?] April 17, 2014[Townhall.com] According to new IRS emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch, former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS Lois Lerner was in contact with the Department of Justice in May 2013 about whether tax exempt groups could be criminally prosecuted for "lying" about political activity. "I got a cal […]
- Everything you need to know to become an expert on the November elections: 14 Factors to Watch in the 2014 Midterms April 17, 2014[PJMedia.com] President Obama and the Democrats clearly have had a case of the winter blues that could well carry over into the fall elections. Republican David Jolly’s upset win in a Florida special election in a district that President Obama had carried twice is a warning sign that it will be extremely difficult for Democrats to re-take the House of Repres […]
- Putin stresses right to use force in Ukraine amid deadly clashes at base April 17, 2014[FoxNews.com] Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly stressed his right to send Russian troops into eastern Ukraine, but rejected claims that Russian special forces are fomenting unrest in the region. According to The New York Times, Putin emphasized that Russian Parliament's upper chamber had authorized him to use military force if necessary, and […]
- EDWARD LUCAS: I hope I’m wrong but historians may look back and say this was the start of World War III April 16, 2014[DailyMail.co.uk] Vladimir Putin is striking at the heart of the West. Deep in the flat and featureless landscape of eastern Ukraine, it is all too possible that the outline of World War III is taking shape. Whipped up by the Kremlin propaganda machine and led by Russian military intelligence, armed men are erecting road blocks, storming police stations a […]
- Tax Revenues Hit Record For First Half of FY 2014 April 16, 2014[CNSNews.com] Inflation-adjusted federal tax revenues hit a record $1,320,793,000,000 in the first half of fiscal 2014, but the federal government still ran a $413,264,000,000 deficit during that time, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement for March. Each month, the Treasury publishes the government’s “total receipts,” including all revenue from indivi […]
- RNC Sues IRS Over Information Stonewalling on Conservative Targeting Scandal April 16, 2014[Townhall.com] The Republican National Committee has submitted a lawsuit against the IRS for failing to comply with Freedom Information Requests related to the targeting of conservative groups. The original FOIA request was made on May 21, 2013, nearly one year ago and the IRS has asked for multiple extensions to submit information. At this point, none of th […]
- Jeb Hensarling Tackles the Export-Import Bank and Crony Capitalism April 15, 2014[RedState.com] The Export-Import Bank, the darling of K Street lobbyists, is up for reauthorization and there are encouraging signs that House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling just might have his way and let it die. The Ex-Im Bank is a chartered government corporation established by President Franklin Roosevelt that is responsible for pro […]
- Video: What Is Catholic Easter? A Celebration of Jesus’ Passion, Death and Resurrection April 19, 2014
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Federal judge slams Holder for ‘unprecedented instruction’ he had ‘no authority to establish’ [ DailyCaller.com] …CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Out-of-state groups ride in to stand with Nevada rancher in battle with feds over grazing rights [ FoxNews.com] …CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Give up meat, coal, oil, economic growth and national sovereignty – directs new IPCC climate report [ Breitbart.com] …CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Navy testing revolutionary remote-controlled choppers, rail gun [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/bDPyJtJCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Survey: US sees sharpest health insurance premium increases in years [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bUAFYGUCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Manufacturing surveys show mixed outlook for UK and eurozone [ TheGuardian.com] lnkd.in/bAHsrkxCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- House panel votes to hold ex-IRS official Lerner in contempt of... [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/dXVdDNyCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Jeb Hensarling Tackles the Export-Import Bank and Crony Capitalism [ RedState.com] lnkd.in/bxmYYrrCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- There’s Been a Change of Plans for Those Iranian Warships Sailing Toward U.S. Borders [ TheBlaze.com] lnkd.in/bhaW9c4CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Ben Carson: White House wanted apology for ‘offending’ Obama [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bhY3cvACWNews (WP) 2 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced on Jan. 20, that the administration was moving ahead with the regulation–which will take effect on Aug. 1. She granted a one-year extension to religiously affiliated non-profit groups so, as she put it, they could “adapt” to the regulation.
On Sunday, in Catholic churches around the country, priests read letters from their local bishops declaring the law an unconstitutional attack on the religious liberty of Catholics and calling on Catholics to oppose the regulation and fight to have it rescinded. Continue reading →
Clapper’s testimony regarding the threat from Iran was delivered as part of the U.S. intelligence community’s annual overview of the primary national security challenges facing the United States. His testimony also singled out cyber-related threats, and the weakened but persistent threat Al Qaeda and its affiliates pose to the U.S. (TheBlaze.com) Continue reading →
Rep. Allen West-’This is a battlefield that we must stand upon and we need to let president Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and my dear friend, the chairman of the democrat national committee, we need to let them know that Florida is not on the table. Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, and take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.’
FINALLY, AN ACTUAL COURT HEARING ON OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT: It didn’t go well for Barack
The judge is expected to rule in the case shortly. However, he has little choice but to issue a default judgment in favor of the challenge – potentially removing Obama from the ballot in Georgia in November.
That would be an astonishing development to the major media in this country that have collectively scoffed at and caricatured the notion that there is any doubt as to Obama’s eligibility. Continue reading →
“Mayor, you know that we have over 60 congregations that will be homeless as of February 12, 2012,” Sabino said. “We know you know. You are our mayor, and we love you. But you have the power to stop this.”
“We never thought it would come to this,” Matt Brown, pastor of Park Slope Presbyterian Church, said. “But we also thought that if it ever did, it was (still) worth our time renting at John Jay High School.” The march kicks off a critical week for these congregations. The state legislature could take up a measure this week, reversing the policy that now bans worship services in public schools. Continue reading →
Cain, a favorite of the conservative tea party movement and a former pizza executive, left the race before the first nominating contests facing [alleged] accusations of unwanted sexual advances. He remains popular, however, and would be a late boost for Gingrich. Continue reading →
I am sadly too familiar with these tactics because they were used against the GOP ticket in 2008. The left seeks to single someone out and destroy his or her record and reputation and family using the media as a channel to dump handpicked and half-baked campaign opposition research on the public. The difference in 2008 was that I was largely unknown to the American public, so they had no way of differentiating between the lies and the truth. All of it came at them at once as “facts” about me. But Newt Gingrich is known to us – both the good and the bad. Continue reading →
So what happens if you do try to “complete your profile?” Mine was nearly complete, at 85 percent. I filled out my university information and added a photo to my “scrapbook” (related: what the hell is my scrapbook and who can see it?) which were the only two missing fields in the “Update your profile” window. But that only took me to 95 percent. I tried editing my profile directly from within Google Plus itself, dutifully filling out each and every field, including the really intrusive stuff like my relationship status and “who are you looking for?” (I’m just looking for myself!) Continue reading →
In 1975, the National Taxpayers Union, founded by James Dale Davidson and William Bonner, despaired of two-thirds of the 435 congressmen and two-thirds of the 100 senators actually passing a BBA and sending it out to be ratified by the required three-fourths of the states. Instead, NTU began a drive to exercise the portion of Article V of the Constitution that allows two-thirds (34) of the state legislatures to call for a constitutional convention to propose an amendment that would then become part of the Constitution only when ratified by three-quarters (38) of the states. Such a maneuver has never been successful in the history of the U.S. Continue reading →
In Obama’s case, he borrows a little bit from Plato’s “Republic,” a little bit from Thomas More’s “Utopia,” and Thomas Hobbes’ “Leviathan,” and Karl Marx and Engels’ “Communist Manifesto.” Now, he may not do it wittingly, and he may do it unwittingly, but in either event it is extremely destructive. You cannot have these notions of utopianism dressed up as a humane type of ideal society and constitutionalism. You cannot have 310 million individuals who are mostly free to pursue their own interests and live their own lives and at the same time have a centralized government with increasingly concentrated power which is telling people what to do in matters big and small. Continue reading →