Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Chinese naval vessel tries to force U.S. warship to stop in international watersFNC/Washington Free Beacon | By Bill Gertz | Published December 13, 2013
Do ObamaCare refusers skew a bit older?HotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 11:21 am on December 12, 2013
House announces Murray-Ryan budget dealHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | December 11, 2013
Christiane Amanpour Gushes as Obama Shakes Hands with CastroPJMedia.com | by Bryan Preston | December 10, 2013
Job Numbers Cooked to Keep Quantitative Easing Scam RollingInfowars.com | by Kurt Nimmo | December 9, 2013
Obamacare enters the death spiralFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 8, 2013
Obama: Being President ‘Makes Me Humbler as Opposed to Cockier’PJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | December 6, 2013
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Colbert: Government Likely Covering Up Chemtrail Conspiracy December 13, 2013[Infowars.com] Climate change scientist David Keith joined Comedy Central’s faux conservative jester Stephen Colbert Monday to plug his new book A Case for Climate Engineering. In his interview, he explained why we should all be grateful when the government begins lovingly injecting the stratosphere with sulfuric acid. The conversation led the show’s host to […]
- Boehner slams conservative groups’ ‘credibility’ ahead of key budget vote December 12, 2013[FoxNews.com] House Speaker John Boehner escalated his battle with conservative groups opposed to the newly unveiled budget plan, saying they've "lost all credibility" as he charged ahead with a floor vote late Thursday. "Frankly, I think they're misleading their followers," Boehner said at a press conference. "I think they […]
- More Insurance Cancellations Hit Mailboxes December 11, 2013[Townhall.com] As Kevin reported this morning, just 365,000 people have "signed up" for Obamacare since the exchanges launched on October 1. A new report from President Obama's Department of Health and Human Services details that 365,000 people combined [pdf] have "selected" plans on the federal and state Obamacare marketplaces. It […]
- Writers Around The World Call For Global Populist Revolt Against Government Surveillance December 11, 2013[PersonalLiberty.com] A survey conducted by the PEN American Center last month detailed the chilling effect that the National Security Agency’s actions have had on the intellectual freedom, creativity and social discourse of American writers. Now, a month after 85 percent of the Nation’s literary community expressed worries in the report (titled “Chilling Ef […]
- Is this REALLY time to take a selfie, Dave Cameron and Obama strike a pose with Danish PM? December 10, 2013[UK Daily Mail - Online] For the thousands of mourners inside Johannesburg's FNB Stadium it was meant to be a fitting tribute to a 'giant of history'. But while some reflected on the remarkable life of Nelson Mandela, some world leaders saw it as the perfect opportunity to grab a quick 'selfie' with their peers. Perhaps not in keepin […]
- Taxpayers lose $10.5 billion on General Motors December 10, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Fox Business brings us the happy news that the “G” in GM no longer stands for “Government”: The Treasury Department on Monday announced that the government has sold its remaining shares of General Motors (GM) and that losses from the 2009 auto industry bailout total about $15 billion. In a conference call, Treasury officials said the govern […]
- Ben Affleck on Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like This Person If I Met Him’ December 9, 2013[Newsbusters.org] Just how much do many Hollywood liberals hate conservatives? In an interview with Playboy, Ben Affleck said, "When I watch a guy [on film] I know is a big Republican, part of me thinks, I probably wouldn’t like this person if I met him": PLAYBOY: You developed a political profile campaigning for presidential candidates Al Gore, Jo […]
- Obama Honors Pearl Harbor Dead with Picture of Himself December 9, 2013[Breitbart.com] President Barack Obama’s Facebook page on Saturday posted a message honoring the dead from Pearl Harbor—accompanied by a picture of Obama descending the stairs next to the Pearl Harbor Memorial. The picture barely fits the name of the Arizona Memorial so it can frame Obama in the foreground. The post's statement reads: Today, with solemn […]
- Outrage expressed after WWII vet allegedly bumped from Honolulu-bound flight December 8, 2013[HawaiiNewsNow.com] More fall-out on Facebook for United Airlines as word continues to spread after a World War II veteran was bumped from his flight to Oahu. A United spokesperson says the airlines had no choice but to remove 41 passengers in order to add more fuel to make it through inclement weather from L-A to Honolulu Wednesday. Hawaii News Now spoke wi […]
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers December 7, 2013[DailyCaller.com] Agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are using Google Maps as part of their tool kit to audit taxpayers and organizations, The Daily Caller has learned. A redacted IRS letter dated Sept. 8, 2011 reveals that at least in one case the IRS’s examiners used photos of a property, obtained through Google Maps, as evidence to revoke the […]
- Colbert: Government Likely Covering Up Chemtrail Conspiracy December 13, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Obamacare Event Hands Out Condoms as Prizes [The Weekly Standard] The O-care event took place at the University of C… lnkd.in/bFVz_rkCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military [ WND.com] WASHINGTONCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered lnkd.in/bdrmUBsCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- [ Townhall.com] Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually CoveredCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- White House caught in lie about Obama's past [ WND.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Errors in HealthCare.gov Forms Raise Concerns [Wall Street Journal]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Consumers Face Higher Deductibles Under Obamacare Plans [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Rich get richer, rest stagnate in economic ‘recovery’ [ DailyCaller.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats [ Breitbart.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Category Archives: VOTER FRAUD
[Spectator.org] What’s with the Household Survey’s miraculous spurt of 873,000 new jobs? Who needs the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), when you have Rush Limbaugh? Limbaugh predicted almost a year ago that the unemployment rate reported last Friday would fall below 8% for the first time since Obama entered office. Limbaugh by his own admission is no economist. So how did he know? Maybe because we are in the realm of politics now, rather than economics. Continue reading →
[ImpeachObamaCampaign.com] A scandal that is being blamed for Obama’s poor performance at the presidential debate has been seething on social media since late Thursday night. The Washington Examiner reports that an extensive investigation into the Obama campaign’s donations—specifically illegal donations from overseas—is due to be reported on by an unnamed national magazine in the next few days. Will this be the scandal that will derail the Obama campaign? Continue reading →
[Spectator.org] IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS, the governor of Wisconsin has reformed public sector unions so that they can no longer withhold union dues from every worker’s paycheck; ended teacher tenure; required government employee unions to be recertified each year; signed legislation that made Wisconsin the 41st state with “shall issue” concealed carry; cut over $800 million from the state budget; and expanded parental choice in education by removing the 22,500-student cap on the Milwaukee Parental Choice program and extending the program to include the city of Racine. The governor of Louisiana, elected in 2007 and re-elected last year, has helped usher Republican majorities into the state house and senate; signed legislation that gives more than half of the state’s students (380,000 out of 700,000 total) a voucher for the amount the state government spends per pupil; signed a strict ethics law; and moved government worker pensions to a blend of defined contribution and defined benefit. Continue reading →
[FoxNews.com] U.S. intelligence officials knew within 24 hours of the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that it was a terrorist attack and suspected Al Qaeda-tied elements were involved, sources told Fox News — though it took the administration a week to acknowledge it. The account sharply conflicts with claims on the Sunday after the attack by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice that the administration believed the strike was a “spontaneous” event triggered by protests in Egypt over an anti-Islam film.
Two senior U.S. officials said that the Obama administration internally labeled the attack terrorism from the first day in order to unlock and mobilize certain resources to respond, and that officials were looking for one specific suspect. The officials said the intelligence community knew by Sept. 12 that the militant Ansar al-Shariah and Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb were likely behind the strike. Further, an official said, “No one … believed that the mortars, indirect and direct fire, and the RPGs were just the work of a mob — no one.” Continue reading →
(FoxNews.com) Recent allegations of absentee ballot fraud in Florida have shined a light on the shadowy work of so-called “boleteros” – absentee ballot brokers who, in some cases, have been accused of cajoling, bribing and even forging the names of unsuspecting voters. The most recent claim involves Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who hired an alleged “boletero” for his 2010 campaign. In Scott’s case, the campaign claims it did nothing wrong and indeed nobody has been charged. But the claim follows the arrest of a boletero in a separate case, and coincides with a wave of coverage and attention in the Miami-Dade, Fla., area surrounding what for authorities is an illicit practice. Continue reading →
[TheNewAmerican.com] From Bergen, New Jersey, to St. Louis, Missouri, to Salt Lake City, Utah, the merging of law enforcement moves along, applauded by a coterie of city leaders and well-meaning citizens. Nationwide, towns and cities are jumping on the consolidation bandwagon. According to the latest data, there are about 18,000 state and local law-enforcement agencies in the United States. Of those, more than 150 have undergone some level of consolidation.
Continue reading →
[FoxNews.com] After the White House for the first time Thursday explicitly called the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya an act of terror, President Obama ducked an opportunity to clear up the confusion about the ever-changing narrative — appearing to hold firm to the story that an anti-Islam film was to blame. The president spoke Thursday at a town hall hosted by the Spanish-language Univision. He declined to get into specifics, even as lawmakers said after an intelligence briefing that there clearly was “some pre-planning” in last week’s deadly attack. Continue reading →
[Breitbart.com] I don’t normally read “true crime” books, and I’ve certainly never written a review of one, but Errol Morris’ new book, “A Wilderness of Error,” isn’t typical of the genre. It’s much more interesting and I think important. It’s a book about the failings of a legal system administered by very fallible human beings, and it’s a book about how we buy into false media narratives that tidy up uncomfortably complex stories and give us permission to call off any further search for truth – and, yes, Morris argues with refreshing clarity that objective truth is real and worthy of being sought after despite the pretentious nonsense preached in faculty lounges about all truth being relative. In fact, he argues passionately that the search for truth is what journalism and justice is all about. Continue reading →
[CNSNews.com] (CNSNews.com) – Seventy-nine percent of the 8th graders in the Chicago Public Schools are not grade-level proficient in reading, according to the U.S. Department of Education, and 80 percent are not grade-level proficient in math. Chicago public school teachers went on strike on Monday and one of the major issues behind the strike is a new system Chicago plans to use for evaluating public school teachers in which student improvement on standardized tests will count for 40 percent of a teacher’s evaluation. Until now, the evaluations of Chicago public school teachers have been based on what a Chicago Sun Times editorial called a “meaningless checklist.” Continue reading →
(CNSNews.com) – Although the Congressional Budget Office estimates that the federal government will spend $3.563 trillion in fiscal year 2012 and the White House Office of Management estimates it will be $3.795 trillion, actual withdrawals from the U.S. Treasury have already exceeded $10 trillion. In fact, as of the close of business Wednesday, withdrawals from the Treasury equaled $10,201,615,000,000 for fiscal 2012, which began on Oct. 1, 2011 and will end on Sept. 30. According to the Daily Treasury Statement–the official daily accounting sheet for the federal government—withdrawals from the Treasury exceeded $10 trillion this year on Aug. 30, when they rose from $9.903 trillion to $10.035 trillion. How can this be? Continue reading →