Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Congressman: Obama 'Has Been Forced to Deport a Huge Number of Americans'CNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 16, 2014 - 6:20 AM
Attack on Free Speech? Supreme Court to Debate Ban on Campaign 'Lies'Newsmax.com | Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 11:42 AM
Omission Outrage! Big Three Networks Censor Huge IRS Scandal DevelopmentsNewsubsters.org | By: Geoffrey Dickens | April 15, 2014, 10:27 ET
Social Security stops trying to collect on old debts by seizing tax refundsWashington Post | By Marc Fisher, E-mail the writer | April 15, 2014
Escalation: Deadline Passes, 'Pro-Russia Mobs' Seize Another Ukrainian Police StationTownhall.com | By Guy Benson | April 14, 2014
Nobody wants $760 million? IRS poised to keep unclaimed tax refundsFoxNews.com | By John Roberts | Published April 14, 2014
Obama taps budget director for health post, Sebelius resignsFoxNews.com | Published April 11, 2014
Project 21: Historically inaccurate Hank Aaron fouls outOneNewsNow.com | By: Russ Jones, Chad Groening and Jody Brown |Friday, April 11, 2014
So Close: House Rejects Obama Budget 413-2 UPDATE: House Passes Ryan Budget 219-205Townhall.com | by Guy Benson | April 10, 2014
Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative groupHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 10, 2014 08:39 AM
Video: Knife-wielding student wounds 20 at PA high schoolHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 9, 2014
Kerry Rejects ‘Premature Judgment About the Failure of Everything’ in Obama’s Foreign PolicyPJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | April 09, 2014
The Peace Process is Dead. Let it lay in PeacePJMedia.com | by Jonathan Spyer | April 09, 2014
Kerry: Russia May Be Laying Groundwork for Invasion of UkraineNewsmax.com | Tuesday, 08 April 2014 11:46 AM
DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS WITH NO KNOWN CURE IS SPREADINGWorld Net Daily | By: Dr. Jerome Corsi | April 08, 2014
'Gay' activist working on campus? Liberty University respondsOneNewsNow.com | by Charlie Butts | Tuesday, April 08, 2014
ABC Uses Footage of Hateful Westboro Baptist to Slime CEO Who Opposed Gay Marriage Newsbusters.org | By Scott Whitlock | April 04, 2014NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | BY Sasha Goldstein | Thursday, April 3, 2014, 4:05 PM
Brendan Eich resigns as Mozilla CEO after anti-gay flap
Obamacare Is Still A Fraud! Personal Liberty Digest | by Chip Wood | April 04, 2014
Woman’s death during abortion draws attention OneNewsNow.com |by Charlie Butts | Friday, April 04, 2014
New Normal update: unemployment languishes at 6.7 percent, but at least the workforce didn’t shrinkHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 04, 2014
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- EDWARD LUCAS: I hope I’m wrong but historians may look back and say this was the start of World War III April 16, 2014[DailyMail.co.uk] Vladimir Putin is striking at the heart of the West. Deep in the flat and featureless landscape of eastern Ukraine, it is all too possible that the outline of World War III is taking shape. Whipped up by the Kremlin propaganda machine and led by Russian military intelligence, armed men are erecting road blocks, storming police stations a […]
- Tax Revenues Hit Record For First Half of FY 2014 April 16, 2014[CNSNews.com] Inflation-adjusted federal tax revenues hit a record $1,320,793,000,000 in the first half of fiscal 2014, but the federal government still ran a $413,264,000,000 deficit during that time, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement for March. Each month, the Treasury publishes the government’s “total receipts,” including all revenue from indivi […]
- RNC Sues IRS Over Information Stonewalling on Conservative Targeting Scandal April 16, 2014[Townhall.com] The Republican National Committee has submitted a lawsuit against the IRS for failing to comply with Freedom Information Requests related to the targeting of conservative groups. The original FOIA request was made on May 21, 2013, nearly one year ago and the IRS has asked for multiple extensions to submit information. At this point, none of th […]
- Jeb Hensarling Tackles the Export-Import Bank and Crony Capitalism April 15, 2014[RedState.com] The Export-Import Bank, the darling of K Street lobbyists, is up for reauthorization and there are encouraging signs that House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling just might have his way and let it die. The Ex-Im Bank is a chartered government corporation established by President Franklin Roosevelt that is responsible for pro […]
- Russian Fighter Jet Buzzes US Navy Ship in Black Sea April 14, 2014[Newsmax.com] A Russian fighter aircraft made repeated low-altitude, close-range passes near a U.S. ship in the Black Sea over the weekend, the Pentagon said on Monday, condemning the action at a time of heightened U.S.-Russian tensions over Ukraine."This provocative and unprofessional Russian action is inconsistent with their national protocols and pre […]
- Give up meat, coal, oil, economic growth and national sovereignty – directs new IPCC climate report April 14, 2014[Breitbart.com] The United Nations (UN) has delivered its latest verdict on the measures necessary to save the world from global warming and the news is as grim as it is predictable and wearisomely familiar: More regulation from "experts", technocrats and bureaucrats at supranational organisations, such as the one whose initials begin with U and en […]
- Out-of-state groups ride in to stand with Nevada rancher in battle with feds over grazing rights April 12, 2014[FoxNews.com] Groups from as far away as New Hampshire are riding out to Nevada to join the cattle rancher whose standoff with the federal government is growing tenser by the day. The groups said they were going to the ranch, some 80 miles north of Las Vegas to stand with Cliven Bundy, who property is surrounded by federal agents. Bundy's herd, which on […]
- Federal judge slams Holder for ‘unprecedented instruction’ he had ‘no authority to establish’ April 11, 2014[DailyCaller.com] A federal judge criticized Attorney General Eric Holder for directing prosecutors to pursue shorter prison sentences for drug crimes before new guidelines for sentencing had been approved. The U.S. Sentencing Commission approved the reduced sentences for federal drug trafficking offenses on Thursday. Holder endorsed the move last month, and […]
- Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative group April 10, 2014[Townhall.com] The plot thickens, as the Democrat point man for obstructing investigations into one of the biggest scandals in American history – ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings (D-MD) – is actually part of the scandal. It turns out his staff sent emails to the IRS asking for information about True the Vote, the vote fraud watchdog group headed up by Cather […]
- Eric Holder All In With Race Card: ‘What AG Has Ever Had To Deal With That Kind Of Treatment?’ April 10, 2014[Personal Liberty Digest] During a speech at Al Sharpton’s 2014 National Action Network (NAN) Convention Wednesday, Attorney General Eric Holder went off script to vilify House lawmakers who recently brought up the still-pending contempt case against him. U.S. President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder attend the 32st Annual National Peace Offic […]
- EDWARD LUCAS: I hope I’m wrong but historians may look back and say this was the start of World War III April 16, 2014
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- How did people find out that Mozilla’s CEO donated to support Prop 8? [ HotAir.com] lnkd.in/bPSxaNFCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- Lawn darts, BB guns, and the trouble with protecting us from ourselves lnkd.in/bGSjxFuCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- Navy testing revolutionary remote-controlled choppers, rail gun [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/bDPyJtJCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- Survey: US sees sharpest health insurance premium increases in years [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bUAFYGUCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- Manufacturing surveys show mixed outlook for UK and eurozone [ TheGuardian.com] lnkd.in/bAHsrkxCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- House panel votes to hold ex-IRS official Lerner in contempt of Congress [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/dXVdDNyCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- Brandon Eich, Soft Totalitarianism, and The Progressive Purificationist Hangman [ RedState.com] lnkd.in/bSvQRHHCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- Eric Holder explodes at GOP rep: ‘You don’t want to go there, buddy!’ [VIDEO] [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bv9sWztCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- GOP lawmaker suggests Eric Holder should ‘be in jail’ — to his face! [VIDEO] [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/dPjmgiUCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- ABC Doubles Down on ‘Louisiana Republican’ Caught in Affair, Yawns at Dem Scandals [ Newsbusters.org] lnkd.in/bNWkSBECWNews (WP) 5 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Category Archives: Government Appointments
(Infowars.com) There are two types of people in this world; those who worship the ideal of centralized command authority, and those who do not. Those who value freedom regardless of risk or pain, and those who value slavery in a desperate bid to avoid risk and pain. When I consider the ultimate folly of man, in the end I look to the meek and unquestioning masses who strive to avoid risk, because it is they who always end up feeding the machines of war, despair, and tyranny. The power thirsty halls of elitism surely instigate and manipulate the tides of this wretched ocean of quivering souls, but ultimately, the weak-hearted and weak minded make all terrible conquests possible. Continue reading →
[Newsbusters.org] CNN’s Carol Costello threw ugly smears and liberal talking points at the NRA’s president David Keene on Thursday. Keene repeatedly had to deflect criticisms that the NRA is out of touch with most Americans during a lengthy 15-minute grilling. Costello resorted to sharing smears of the NRA from her Facebook page. “And many, many comments said, ‘Why is the NRA crazy? Why are they, like, out of touch with reality?’ A lot of people said – why do you think that people say those things about the NRA?” she asked Keene. [Video below the break. Audio here.] Continue reading →
(HumanEvents.com) As protests against Michigan’s right-to-work laws swelled, pro-union Democrat legislator Douglas Geiss took to the state House floor – and Twitter – to promise violence. “We are going to undo 100 years of labor relations,” said Geiss. “And there will be blood. We will relive the Battle of the Overpass.” Continue reading →
(INFOWARS.com) Four senior managers who oversaw the ill-fated federal gun-tracking probe called “Fast and Furious” will be fired if recommendations from a disciplinary panel are accepted. Continue reading →
(Spectator.org) Last June, upon learning that the Supreme Court had ruled Obamacare’s individual mandate constitutional, many observers were forced to concur with the Dickens character who opined, “If the law supposes that… the law is an ass.” Yet, the increasing number of anti-PPACA lawsuits that have been receiving serious attention from the courts suggests that the legal system may not be as irrational as it seemed when Chief Justice John Roberts began braying from the bench on June 28. If this seems Pollyannaish, consider the fate of McCain-Feingold. Continue reading →
(Newsbusters.org) Virginia Republican Official Bob FitzSimmonds had no idea what was going to happen when he stated in a Facebook posting on Wednesday that “When Obama is 90 years old and he dies and goes to Hell, he is going to say ‘This is all Bush’s fault!”Of course, members of the GOP instantly recognized the post as a joke referring to the claim often made by the president and his fellow Democrats that everything bad that happened during Obama’s first term was the fault of the previous occupant of the White House, Republican George W. Bush. Continue reading →
[CNSNews.com] Today, The Drudge Report ran a headline (“I’m Here To Fix It”) about Pres. Obama’s promise to Hurricane Sandy victims in New York, and it reminded me of Pres. Reagan’s famous warning. “We’ve got some work to do and I want you to know I’m here to do it,” Pres. Obama promised while standing in front of a church in storm-torn New York, The Weekly Standard reports in its article titled, “Obama, In Front Of Church Devastated By Sandy: ‘I’m Here’ To Fix It.” Continue reading →
[FoxNews.com] With Election Day polls set to open in mere hours, those monitoring the vote for fraud and funny business are already on high alert. Late last month, the state of Florida raised flags after strange letters started to go out telling voters that their citizenship was being questioned and that voting could expose them to possible jail time. Continue reading →
[Newsmax.com] U.S. employers stepped up hiring in October and the jobless rate ticked higher as more workers restarted job hunts, a hopeful sign for a lackluster economy that has dragged on President Barack Obama’s reelection chances.
Employers added 171,000 people to their payrolls last month, the Labor Department said on Friday. The government also said 84,000 more jobs were created in August and September than initially estimated. The jobless rate edged a tenth of a point higher to 7.9 percent, but that was due to a surge of workers back into the workforce. Only people who have recently looked for a job can count as unemployed. The employment data was the last major report card on the economy before Tuesday’s presidential election, which pits Obama against Republican Mitt Romney.
While the rise in the jobless rate was expected, the increase in payrolls beat even the most optimistic forecast in a Reuters poll. Continue reading →
[DailyCaller.com] President Barack Obama could lose his home state of Illinois in November, a new poll shows. A poll conducted by Illinois-based pollster and political strategist Michael McKeon found Obama leading Republican Mitt Romney by 49 percent to 37 percent in Cook County, the home of Chicago. That puts him ahead by a far thinner margin than expected in a county he should be winning handsomely. Continue reading →