Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
[Misguided Speaker] Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this yearHotAir.com | by Allahpundit | posted at 12:01 pm on April 18, 2014
[Interesting?] Pelosi assists in Holy Week foot-washing ritualSFGate/Drudge | Updated 10:16 am, Friday, April 18, 2014
Is your home's energy meter spying on you?FoxNews.com | by Perry Chiaramonte | Published April 17, 2014
Report: BLM Feds Slaughtered Cattle During Bundy SiegeInfowars.com | By: Paul Joseph Watson | April 17, 2014
Congressman: Obama 'Has Been Forced to Deport a Huge Number of Americans'CNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 16, 2014 - 6:20 AM
Attack on Free Speech? Supreme Court to Debate Ban on Campaign 'Lies'Newsmax.com | Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 11:42 AM
Omission Outrage! Big Three Networks Censor Huge IRS Scandal DevelopmentsNewsubsters.org | By: Geoffrey Dickens | April 15, 2014, 10:27 ET
Social Security stops trying to collect on old debts by seizing tax refundsWashington Post | By Marc Fisher, E-mail the writer | April 15, 2014
Escalation: Deadline Passes, 'Pro-Russia Mobs' Seize Another Ukrainian Police StationTownhall.com | By Guy Benson | April 14, 2014
Nobody wants $760 million? IRS poised to keep unclaimed tax refundsFoxNews.com | By John Roberts | Published April 14, 2014
Obama taps budget director for health post, Sebelius resignsFoxNews.com | Published April 11, 2014
Project 21: Historically inaccurate Hank Aaron fouls outOneNewsNow.com | By: Russ Jones, Chad Groening and Jody Brown |Friday, April 11, 2014
So Close: House Rejects Obama Budget 413-2 UPDATE: House Passes Ryan Budget 219-205Townhall.com | by Guy Benson | April 10, 2014
Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative groupHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 10, 2014 08:39 AM
Video: Knife-wielding student wounds 20 at PA high schoolHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 9, 2014
Kerry Rejects ‘Premature Judgment About the Failure of Everything’ in Obama’s Foreign PolicyPJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | April 09, 2014
The Peace Process is Dead. Let it lay in PeacePJMedia.com | by Jonathan Spyer | April 09, 2014
Kerry: Russia May Be Laying Groundwork for Invasion of UkraineNewsmax.com | Tuesday, 08 April 2014 11:46 AM
DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS WITH NO KNOWN CURE IS SPREADINGWorld Net Daily | By: Dr. Jerome Corsi | April 08, 2014
'Gay' activist working on campus? Liberty University respondsOneNewsNow.com | by Charlie Butts | Tuesday, April 08, 2014
ABC Uses Footage of Hateful Westboro Baptist to Slime CEO Who Opposed Gay Marriage Newsbusters.org | By Scott Whitlock | April 04, 2014
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Korean ferry tragedy: survivor’s guilt claims a victim April 18, 2014[HumanEvents.com] As horrible news continues to pour from the sinking of a South Korean ferry filled with school children, a new note of tragedy was struck by the apparent suicide of one of the survivors. The vice principal of the high school, Kang Min-kyu, was found hanging from a tree on an island close to where the ferry went down, outside a gymnasium whe […]
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary April 18, 2014[FloppingAces.net] Mary Landrieu really is a prime example of why people loathe politicians. Part of the problem is that she is full of manure. Landrieu is one of the democrats on the 2014 endangered species list and most deservedly so. Back in December of 2009 Landrieu had this to say: “Those individuals who like the coverage they already have will be able […]
- New Emails Show Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups [Collusion?] April 17, 2014[Townhall.com] According to new IRS emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch, former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS Lois Lerner was in contact with the Department of Justice in May 2013 about whether tax exempt groups could be criminally prosecuted for "lying" about political activity. "I got a cal […]
- Everything you need to know to become an expert on the November elections: 14 Factors to Watch in the 2014 Midterms April 17, 2014[PJMedia.com] President Obama and the Democrats clearly have had a case of the winter blues that could well carry over into the fall elections. Republican David Jolly’s upset win in a Florida special election in a district that President Obama had carried twice is a warning sign that it will be extremely difficult for Democrats to re-take the House of Repres […]
- Putin stresses right to use force in Ukraine amid deadly clashes at base April 17, 2014[FoxNews.com] Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly stressed his right to send Russian troops into eastern Ukraine, but rejected claims that Russian special forces are fomenting unrest in the region. According to The New York Times, Putin emphasized that Russian Parliament's upper chamber had authorized him to use military force if necessary, and […]
- EDWARD LUCAS: I hope I’m wrong but historians may look back and say this was the start of World War III April 16, 2014[DailyMail.co.uk] Vladimir Putin is striking at the heart of the West. Deep in the flat and featureless landscape of eastern Ukraine, it is all too possible that the outline of World War III is taking shape. Whipped up by the Kremlin propaganda machine and led by Russian military intelligence, armed men are erecting road blocks, storming police stations a […]
- Tax Revenues Hit Record For First Half of FY 2014 April 16, 2014[CNSNews.com] Inflation-adjusted federal tax revenues hit a record $1,320,793,000,000 in the first half of fiscal 2014, but the federal government still ran a $413,264,000,000 deficit during that time, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement for March. Each month, the Treasury publishes the government’s “total receipts,” including all revenue from indivi […]
- RNC Sues IRS Over Information Stonewalling on Conservative Targeting Scandal April 16, 2014[Townhall.com] The Republican National Committee has submitted a lawsuit against the IRS for failing to comply with Freedom Information Requests related to the targeting of conservative groups. The original FOIA request was made on May 21, 2013, nearly one year ago and the IRS has asked for multiple extensions to submit information. At this point, none of th […]
- Jeb Hensarling Tackles the Export-Import Bank and Crony Capitalism April 15, 2014[RedState.com] The Export-Import Bank, the darling of K Street lobbyists, is up for reauthorization and there are encouraging signs that House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling just might have his way and let it die. The Ex-Im Bank is a chartered government corporation established by President Franklin Roosevelt that is responsible for pro […]
- Russian Fighter Jet Buzzes US Navy Ship in Black Sea April 14, 2014[Newsmax.com] A Russian fighter aircraft made repeated low-altitude, close-range passes near a U.S. ship in the Black Sea over the weekend, the Pentagon said on Monday, condemning the action at a time of heightened U.S.-Russian tensions over Ukraine."This provocative and unprofessional Russian action is inconsistent with their national protocols and pre […]
- Korean ferry tragedy: survivor’s guilt claims a victim April 18, 2014
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Federal judge slams Holder for ‘unprecedented instruction’ he had ‘no authority to establish’ [ DailyCaller.com] …CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Out-of-state groups ride in to stand with Nevada rancher in battle with feds over grazing rights [ FoxNews.com] …CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Give up meat, coal, oil, economic growth and national sovereignty – directs new IPCC climate report [ Breitbart.com] …CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Navy testing revolutionary remote-controlled choppers, rail gun [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/bDPyJtJCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Survey: US sees sharpest health insurance premium increases in years [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bUAFYGUCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Manufacturing surveys show mixed outlook for UK and eurozone [ TheGuardian.com] lnkd.in/bAHsrkxCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- House panel votes to hold ex-IRS official Lerner in contempt of... [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/dXVdDNyCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Jeb Hensarling Tackles the Export-Import Bank and Crony Capitalism [ RedState.com] lnkd.in/bxmYYrrCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- There’s Been a Change of Plans for Those Iranian Warships Sailing Toward U.S. Borders [ TheBlaze.com] lnkd.in/bhaW9c4CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Ben Carson: White House wanted apology for ‘offending’ Obama [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bhY3cvACWNews (WP) 1 day ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Category Archives: Immigration
[Newsmax.com] According to The Washington Times, the audit by the Government Accountability Office also found that Homeland has not yet fully developed or implemented a new entry-exit system, required by an immigration law passed in 1996. A new system was supposed to be online by 2004, the newspaper noted, adding that its continued delay could complicate efforts in Congress to pass a new comprehensive immigration measure. Continue reading →
[HumanEvents.com] There’s a storm gathering around one of the provisions in the Gang of Eight amnesty bill, but it needs to gather faster, because the amnesty shill are ramming this thing through Congress faster than they’d ever consider moving on a bill that would actually help American citizens – say, by reducing the tax and regulatory burden on the private sector to spur job growth. Anyone who thought Congress was a lumbering dinosaur incapable of swift, decisive action can only marvel at the speed they’re moving on amnesty. Continue reading →
[WND.com EXCLUSIVE] TEL AVIV – The Syrian government already has received a first shipment of S-300 air defense missiles from Russia and is waiting for more, stated President Bashar al-Assad in a television interview today. Assad told Hezbollah’s Al-Manar television station that Syria “has got the first batch of Russian S-300 missiles” and “the rest of the shipment will arrive soon.” Continue reading →
[Salon.com] Navy imam Chaplain Abuhena M. Saifulislam lifted his voice to God as he called to prayer more than 100 Department of Defense employees Monday at a celebration of Ramadan at the Pentagon. God is most great, sang the lieutenant commander and Islamic leader, in Arabic, as iftar — the end of the daily fast began. Uniformed military personnel, civilians and family members faced Mecca and knelt on adorned prayer rugs chanting their prayers in quiet invocation to Allah. Continue reading →
[Newsmax.com] Former CIA Director Michael Hayden tells Newsmax that Mitt Romney was right — and President Obama wrong — when the GOP candidate said during the Monday debate that a nuclear Iran and not a terrorist attack was the biggest threat to America’s national security. The retired 4-star Air Force General also says he is “not very hopeful” that negotiations with the Iranians will dissuade them from developing nuclear weapons. And he predicts that a President Romney would “review” Obama’s exemption of some of Iran’s major trading partners from imposing sanctions on the Islamic Republic. Continue reading →
[FoxNews.com] Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is set to give a foreign policy speech Monday that will mark one of his final opportunities before Election Day to show his potential as a world leader — amid political turmoil in the Middle East and economic collapse in Europe. Romney’s success on foreign policy has thus far had mixed reviews. He has drawn widespread praise from conservatives and fellow Republicans for his full support of Israel’s quest to stop Iran from achieving nuclear capability. Continue reading →
RNC Chair Fires Back at Chris Matthews After Tense Exchange: Took Prize for ‘Biggest Jerk in the Room’
[TheBlaze.com] Following this morning’s blow up by Chris Matthews during a segment with RNC Chair Reince Priebus on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Priebus spoke with a small group of reporters inside the Google Lounge at the convention center and offered his reaction, throwing out the term “biggest jerk.” TheBlaze was on hand and asked the question, “Mr. Chairman, on Chris Matthews… when you went to commercial after the conflict with Chris Matthews, was there anything said between the two of you? Did you shake hands? Was there a hug? Continue reading →
[CNSNews.com] Napolitano answered: “With respect, there have been–and the Ababziar matter would be one I would refer to that’s currently being adjudicated in the criminal courts–from time to time, and we are constantly working against different and evolving threats involving various terrorist groups and various ways they may seek to enter the country.”
“What I can tell you, however, is that that southern border–the U.S.-Mexico border–is heavily, heavily staffed at record amounts of manpower, materiel, infrastructure and the like, and we are constantly making sure we’re doing all we can to make that border as safe as possible,” she said. Continue reading →
[Newsbuster.org] ABC kicked off Mitt Romney’s visit to London, Thursday, by hyping “controversial” comments from the candidate’s advisers. A Good Morning America graphic adopted the worst possible interpretation for remarks by anonymous Romney aides that the President doesn’t respect the “Anglo-Saxon heritage.” The network graphic blasted, “Romney Takes London: Advisor Quote Questions Obama Heritage.”
Saying that Romney aides “questioned Obama’s heritage” hints at birtherism or other charges that the operatives clearly did not make. Reporter David Muir included the quote from one adviser who suggested that the White House “doesn’t fully appreciate the shared history” Britain and America have. Other remarks, not mentioned by Muir, include attacking Obama as a “left-winger” and promising to return the bust of Winston Churchill. How, exactly, do these comments question Obama’s heritage? Continue reading →
(CNSNews.com) — The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens at a Boston-area flight school that was owned by yet another illegal alien, according to the Government Accountability Office.
The illegal-alien flight-school attendees included eight who had entered the country illegally and 17 who had overstayed their allowed period of admission into the United States, according to an audit by the GAO. Continue reading →