Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Surprise: Hoboken Mayor produces additional “journal entries” in Christie sagaHotAir.com | by Guy Benson | posted at 11:01 am on April 24, 2014
Baby Incineration Reaches American SoilAmerican Spectator | By Natalie deMacedo | April 24, 2014 11:48AM
Obama, The Imperial PresidentFloppingAces.net (Guest Post) | By: Warren Beatty (not the liberal actor) | April 23, 2014
Sleeping With the Enemy: Snowden, Putin & 21st Century TradecraftBreitbart.com | by Colonel Ken Allard | Posted: April 23, 2014
MSNBC Smears Bundy Supporters as “Insurgents,” Attacks Infowars, DrudgePrisonPlanet.com | by Paul Joseph Watson | April 22, 2014
Unearthed footage shows Planned Parenthood founder’s true missionFloppingAces.net | April 22, 2014
GAO report: White House directly involved in Enroll America fundraisingHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 21, 2014
State Dept.: 'Many Lawyers' 'Dedicating Significant Time' to Keystone DecisionCNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 21, 2014 - 7:28 AM
[Misguided Speaker] Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this yearHotAir.com | by Allahpundit | posted at 12:01 pm on April 18, 2014
[Interesting?] Pelosi assists in Holy Week foot-washing ritualSFGate/Drudge | Updated 10:16 am, Friday, April 18, 2014
Is your home's energy meter spying on you?FoxNews.com | by Perry Chiaramonte | Published April 17, 2014
Report: BLM Feds Slaughtered Cattle During Bundy SiegeInfowars.com | By: Paul Joseph Watson | April 17, 2014
Congressman: Obama 'Has Been Forced to Deport a Huge Number of Americans'CNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 16, 2014 - 6:20 AM
Attack on Free Speech? Supreme Court to Debate Ban on Campaign 'Lies'Newsmax.com | Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 11:42 AM
Omission Outrage! Big Three Networks Censor Huge IRS Scandal DevelopmentsNewsubsters.org | By: Geoffrey Dickens | April 15, 2014, 10:27 ET
Social Security stops trying to collect on old debts by seizing tax refundsWashington Post | By Marc Fisher, E-mail the writer | April 15, 2014
Escalation: Deadline Passes, 'Pro-Russia Mobs' Seize Another Ukrainian Police StationTownhall.com | By Guy Benson | April 14, 2014
Nobody wants $760 million? IRS poised to keep unclaimed tax refundsFoxNews.com | By John Roberts | Published April 14, 2014
Obama taps budget director for health post, Sebelius resignsFoxNews.com | Published April 11, 2014
Project 21: Historically inaccurate Hank Aaron fouls outOneNewsNow.com | By: Russ Jones, Chad Groening and Jody Brown |Friday, April 11, 2014
So Close: House Rejects Obama Budget 413-2 UPDATE: House Passes Ryan Budget 219-205Townhall.com | by Guy Benson | April 10, 2014
Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative groupHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 10, 2014 08:39 AM
Video: Knife-wielding student wounds 20 at PA high schoolHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 9, 2014
Kerry Rejects ‘Premature Judgment About the Failure of Everything’ in Obama’s Foreign PolicyPJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | April 09, 2014
The Peace Process is Dead. Let it lay in PeacePJMedia.com | by Jonathan Spyer | April 09, 2014
Kerry: Russia May Be Laying Groundwork for Invasion of UkraineNewsmax.com | Tuesday, 08 April 2014 11:46 AM
DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS WITH NO KNOWN CURE IS SPREADINGWorld Net Daily | By: Dr. Jerome Corsi | April 08, 2014
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- A Stealth Threat To The Constitution April 24, 2014[Personal Liberty Digest] It isn’t often that you’ll see a large majority of Republicans and Democrats in Congress agree on something. But they did last week, when members of the House and Senate tried to ban an Iranian diplomat from entering this country. In a real “poke us in the eye” move, Iran had announced it was naming Hamid Aboutalebi as its new ambas […]
- Poll: Independents Overwhelmingly Lean Towards anti-Obamacare Candidates April 24, 2014[Townhall.com] “The bases have already been rallied,” Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) asserted this month on the Fox News Channel before boldly repudiating Democrats’ latest gambit to retain their Senate majority. But where does this leave independents and non-affiliated voters? Ultimately, they will exert enormous influence in swing districts and hotly contested co […]
- Report: Benghazi Could Have Been Prevented if the US Hadn’t ‘Switched Sides in the War on Terror’ April 23, 2014[PJMedia.com] A group called the Citizens Commission on Benghazi has come out with a damning report on events and decisions that led up to the deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya that left four Americans dead. The commission, which is made up of former high-ranking US military officers, CIA insiders and think-tank fellows, gathered information on Benghazi acros […]
- Pentagon: Sending US Troops to Eastern Europe ‘More Than Symbology’ April 23, 2014[CNSNews.com] Sending 600 U.S. troops to Poland and the Baltic states for bilateral infantry exercises is intended to send a message to allies and Russia alike, but it also goes beyond symbolism, the Pentagon press secretary said Tuesday. “Any time you put troops on the ground and doing exercises, in this case for a month at a time, it’s more than symbology, […]
- The High Cost of Liberalism April 22, 2014[Townhall.com] Liberals advocate many wonderful things. In fact, I suspect that most conservatives would prefer to live in the kind of world envisioned by liberals, rather than in the kind of world envisioned by conservatives. Unfortunately, the only kind of world that any of us can live in is the world that actually exists. Trying to live in the kind of wor […]
- Supreme Court Upholds Michigan Affirmative Action Ban April 22, 2014[Newsmax.com] The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday dealt a blow to the use of racial preferences in higher education by upholding a Michigan law that bans the practice in state university admissions. On a 6-2 vote, with Justice Elena Kagan recused, the court rejected a challenge to the law, although the justices were divided as to the legal rationale. The court […]
- Obama: I won, so stop talking about Obamacare April 21, 2014[FloppingAces.net] Barack Obama held a press conference the other day during which he took a “victory lap” and taunted Republicans in his typical juvenile fashion: At a press conference yesterday President Obama asserted that when it comes to ObamaCare, the Republican Party “is going through the stages of grief–anger and denial and all that stuff–and we’re n […]
- WATCHDOG: White House involved in soliciting money for pro-ObamaCare group April 21, 2014[FoxNews.com] The White House allegedly was involved in seeking financial support for a pro-ObamaCare group, according to a new report issued in response to Republican concerns about the administration's fundraising efforts. Until now, outgoing Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius was the only official known to have solicited financial […]
- Video: What Is Catholic Easter? A Celebration of Jesus’ Passion, Death and Resurrection April 19, 2014[GMA Networks/About.com] In the whole Christendom, the most solemn celebration each year is the Paschal Triduum (Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter) or the celebration of Jesus’ passion, death and resurrection. The Paschal Triduum is the very core of our Christian faith, proclamation and witnessing. It is a celebration very much akin to ‘three-in-one”’ co […]
- Korean ferry tragedy: survivor’s guilt claims a victim April 18, 2014[HumanEvents.com] As horrible news continues to pour from the sinking of a South Korean ferry filled with school children, a new note of tragedy was struck by the apparent suicide of one of the survivors. The vice principal of the high school, Kang Min-kyu, was found hanging from a tree on an island close to where the ferry went down, outside a gymnasium whe […]
- A Stealth Threat To The Constitution April 24, 2014
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- America must wake up... lnkd.in/b6xAAwjCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Everything you need to know to become an expert on the November elections: 14 Factors to Watch in the 2014 Midterms … PJMedia.comCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- New Emails Show Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups [Collusion?] [ Townhall.com] …CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary [ FloppingAces.net] lnkd.in/bmh2WdXCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Video: What Is Catholic Easter? A Celebration of Jesus’ Passion, Death and Resurrection [GMA Networks/About.com] …CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Korean ferry tragedy: survivor’s guilt claims a victim [ HumanEvents.com] lnkd.in/bmWEpAWCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- WATCHDOG: White House involved in soliciting money for pro-ObamaCare [ FoxNews.com]group lnkd.in/bJp5cnwCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Obama: I won, so stop talking about Obamacare [ FloppingAces.net] lnkd.in/bXwqjsGCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Supreme Court Upholds Michigan Affirmative Action Ban [ Newsmax.com] lnkd.in/bWjPSAgCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- The High Cost of Liberalism [ Townhall.com] lnkd.in/bZHgeuqCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Category Archives: America’s Energy
As if graying wasn’t enough, many people think that the stress level associated with the presidency is linked to a shorter lifespan. But a new study is showing the complete opposite, finding many U.S. commanders in chief have actually lived longer than their peers. Continue reading →
Meanwhile, aggregate hours worked rose by only one-tenth of a percent in October and only 1.7 percent over the past three months at an annual rate. So even when you combine hours worked with hourly earnings, there’s still a shortfall in real income.
The best part of the jobs report is the recent surge in the household survey, which picked up 277,000 in October and has averaged 335,000 over the past three months. This is a good sign for small business, and it’s responsible for the small drop in unemployment to 9 percent from 9.1 percent. Continue reading →
I challenge George Allen and Tim Kaine to join me by taking a stand to eliminate ALL energy subsidies – green subsidies, ethanol subsidies, and oil subsidies. Let’s get Obama-nomics out of the way and let the private market go to work for everyone by having a tax code that treats all businesses equally instead of subsidizing the Washington politicians’ “chosen few.” Continue reading →
Since getting here, I’ve been through 15 rocket attacks, 6 of them the two days following Ramadan. Nothing like celebrating the end of a RELIGIOUS holiday by committing satanic acts of barbarism. The alarms usually only give a few seconds warning before the rounds begin landing. Thankfully, these guys are idiots and most rounds are duds. Continue reading →
As I said last week when I wrote about this, I’m morbidly curious to see how the public would react if he pulled something radical in the name of staving off economic calamity. He’s already ringing the alarm bell by demanding a deal by July 22, ten days before we hit the ceiling on August 2, in order to avoid frightening international markets. Democratic messaging is ramping up too: Paul Krugman wrote a quintessentially Krugman-esque piece this morning about how those darned wingnuts want to wreck Obama’s presidency on the rocks of economic armageddon. Expect lots more of that after the holiday; given the public’s utter desperation to see the economy improve, the “sky is falling” approach to the debt ceiling is a way more effective line of argument for Democrats than mumbling about corporate jets. And in fact, the sky really might be falling. And yet, if he did pull something like declaring the debt ceiling unconstitutional, he’d be seizing control of the country’s apocalyptic debt problem for the purpose of running up more debt. I doubt it would even accomplish what he wanted it to accomplish: If the goal here is to reassure creditors that the U.S. will never default on its obligations in order to avert a market panic and skyrocketing interest rates, how exactly would a power grab involving an utterly novel constitutional theory achieve that? Does a bitter court battle, with the legality of payments issued on Obama’s unilateral order hanging in the balance, sound like a smart way to put investors at ease?
Continue reading →
Rebel fighters also pushed government fighters from Shakshuk and Qasr al-Haj, two villages near a key road that runs along the mountain range’s northern edge, Ibrahim said. The latter holds an important power station for local towns. Continue reading →
Alice Walker, Author of the book “The Color Purple”, and public campaigner with and for President Barack Obama, has cut a CodePink video in support of the upcoming Hamas Flotilla, scheduled for June 2011.
In the video, she compares Hamas and Fatah to black people of the segregated South of the 1950’s. Continue reading →
“Well, there’s no question that he’s a serious candidate. He’s got a good record on fiscal issues as governor, from what I understand,” he shares. “He is very personable and someone who would be…seen instantly as qualified to be president.” Continue reading →
In the Following Gripping Newsmax Investigative Report . . .
A beloved Nobel Prize winning economist and trusted adviser to President Ronald Reagan, has exposed the dangerous dealings between the White House, Federal Reserve and influential special interests . . . Continue reading →
Unfortunately for him — and fortunately for us — they won’t work. Each tactic drives up turnout among Republican voters too, more than offsetting his gains. And each creates the impression that Obama is anti-business which fosters the idea that he is prolonging the recession by his divisive rhetoric. Finally, every time he speaks like a candidate, he undermines his own presidency and weakens his hold on the office. People want a leader, not an advocate, as president. Continue reading →