Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Obama: Being President ‘Makes Me Humbler as Opposed to Cockier’PJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | December 6, 2013
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
WND EXCLUSIVE: Will this court case shatter Obamacare?WND.com | by Bob Unruh | November 18, 2013
Obama’s Clusterfix! (Warning: Picture may be offensive)FloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | November 15, 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs December 6, 2013[FoxNews.com] For America's businesses, the Obama administration has an unpleasant holiday surprise. A new report on the government's regulatory actions was released just before Thanksgiving, and it contains more than 3,300 rules -- which the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) estimates will cost more than $1.8 trillion to implement on an annua […]
- Obama dismisses IRS targeting of conservatives: ‘They’ve got a list, and suddenly everybody’s outraged’ December 6, 2013[DailyCaller.com] President Obama rejected the notion that the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups was illegal — or even improper — during his interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday. Obama was at American University to sell his flailing health care law to the young people upon which the insurance exchanges heavily rely. As promised, Matthews allowe […]
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 December 5, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, has died at the age of 95 from a lung infection. He had previously battled tuberculosis while imprisoned in the late 1980s. Yahoo News offers a capsule summary of his career: Born Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela in Transkei, South Africa on July 18, 1918, he was one of the world’s most revered sta […]
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion December 5, 2013[Newsmax.com] The price for building the Obamacare website HealthCare.gov should have topped out at less than $10 million, tech experts have claimed. "I would say to build a site like this with the infrastructure, the architecture around it, you are looking at maybe $5 million to $10 million at a very maximum rate," David Kennedy, President and CEO […]
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus December 5, 2013[WND MEDIA] She’s the intelligent, gorgeous, Democratic commentator at Fox News who has been an atheist for much of her life until she says she had a personal encounter with Jesus. It was in 2006 during an overseas trip that Kirsten Powers says, “I woke up in what felt like a strange cross between a dream and reality. Jesus came to me and said, ‘Here I am.’” […]
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD December 4, 2013[HumanEvents.com] A common theme in much of the “Fixing California” series has been the central role of union power in preserving a Golden State status quo that helps the few and harms the many. In schools, the interests of unionized teachers trump the needs of students. In local government, the compensation given to unionized workers often reflects their po […]
- Harvard poll: Millennial meltdown for Obama December 4, 2013[HotAir.com] Maybe millenials finally started paying attention to the bills due from ObamaCare, or perhaps they’ve just had enough sales pitches to last them a lifetime. According to a new poll of more than 2,000 adults conducted by Harvard, young voters have turned against Obama, and NSA surveillance might have been the catalyst: Young Americans are turning […]
- New Study Puts Abortion-Breast Cancer Link Back in the Spotlight December 3, 2013[CNSNews.com] – A new study pointing to a link between breast cancer and abortion among Chinese women may breathe new life into a debate over a long-contentious issue which both sides have accused the other of exploiting to promote its cause. The meta-analysis by Chinese researchers, published in the peer-reviewed journal Cancer Causes and Control, found a 4 […]
- Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats December 3, 2013[Breitbart.com] Recent polling shows that an election wave of anti-ObamaCare sentiment is growing, and it is not only likely to hand the GOP control of the United States Senate, but might wipe out as many as 12 Democrat seats--many of which looked safe just a few months ago. Back in July, Five Thirty Eight's election guru Nate Silver believed that contr […]
- Paul Walker of the “Fast and the Furious” franchise is dead at 40 December 2, 2013[LATimes.com] By James Barragan, Samantha Schaefer and Adolfo Flores Officials said it could take some time before investigators know how fast a Porsche was traveling when it crashed in Santa Clarita on Saturday, killing "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker and another man. Walker, 40, and his friend, whom witness Jim Torp identified as Roger Rod […]
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs December 6, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered lnkd.in/bdrmUBsCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered [ Townhall.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus [WND MEDIA] lnkd.in/bPMGsspCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military [ WND.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- NBC’s Idea of ObamaCare ‘Reality Check’: Talk to Its Biggest Supporters [ Newsbusters.org]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Category Archives: America’s Energy
Meanwhile, aggregate hours worked rose by only one-tenth of a percent in October and only 1.7 percent over the past three months at an annual rate. So even when you combine hours worked with hourly earnings, there’s still a shortfall in real income.
The best part of the jobs report is the recent surge in the household survey, which picked up 277,000 in October and has averaged 335,000 over the past three months. This is a good sign for small business, and it’s responsible for the small drop in unemployment to 9 percent from 9.1 percent. Continue reading →
I challenge George Allen and Tim Kaine to join me by taking a stand to eliminate ALL energy subsidies – green subsidies, ethanol subsidies, and oil subsidies. Let’s get Obama-nomics out of the way and let the private market go to work for everyone by having a tax code that treats all businesses equally instead of subsidizing the Washington politicians’ “chosen few.” Continue reading →
Since getting here, I’ve been through 15 rocket attacks, 6 of them the two days following Ramadan. Nothing like celebrating the end of a RELIGIOUS holiday by committing satanic acts of barbarism. The alarms usually only give a few seconds warning before the rounds begin landing. Thankfully, these guys are idiots and most rounds are duds. Continue reading →
As I said last week when I wrote about this, I’m morbidly curious to see how the public would react if he pulled something radical in the name of staving off economic calamity. He’s already ringing the alarm bell by demanding a deal by July 22, ten days before we hit the ceiling on August 2, in order to avoid frightening international markets. Democratic messaging is ramping up too: Paul Krugman wrote a quintessentially Krugman-esque piece this morning about how those darned wingnuts want to wreck Obama’s presidency on the rocks of economic armageddon. Expect lots more of that after the holiday; given the public’s utter desperation to see the economy improve, the “sky is falling” approach to the debt ceiling is a way more effective line of argument for Democrats than mumbling about corporate jets. And in fact, the sky really might be falling. And yet, if he did pull something like declaring the debt ceiling unconstitutional, he’d be seizing control of the country’s apocalyptic debt problem for the purpose of running up more debt. I doubt it would even accomplish what he wanted it to accomplish: If the goal here is to reassure creditors that the U.S. will never default on its obligations in order to avert a market panic and skyrocketing interest rates, how exactly would a power grab involving an utterly novel constitutional theory achieve that? Does a bitter court battle, with the legality of payments issued on Obama’s unilateral order hanging in the balance, sound like a smart way to put investors at ease?
Continue reading →
Rebel fighters also pushed government fighters from Shakshuk and Qasr al-Haj, two villages near a key road that runs along the mountain range’s northern edge, Ibrahim said. The latter holds an important power station for local towns. Continue reading →
Alice Walker, Author of the book “The Color Purple”, and public campaigner with and for President Barack Obama, has cut a CodePink video in support of the upcoming Hamas Flotilla, scheduled for June 2011.
In the video, she compares Hamas and Fatah to black people of the segregated South of the 1950’s. Continue reading →
“Well, there’s no question that he’s a serious candidate. He’s got a good record on fiscal issues as governor, from what I understand,” he shares. “He is very personable and someone who would be…seen instantly as qualified to be president.” Continue reading →
In the Following Gripping Newsmax Investigative Report . . .
A beloved Nobel Prize winning economist and trusted adviser to President Ronald Reagan, has exposed the dangerous dealings between the White House, Federal Reserve and influential special interests . . . Continue reading →
Unfortunately for him — and fortunately for us — they won’t work. Each tactic drives up turnout among Republican voters too, more than offsetting his gains. And each creates the impression that Obama is anti-business which fosters the idea that he is prolonging the recession by his divisive rhetoric. Finally, every time he speaks like a candidate, he undermines his own presidency and weakens his hold on the office. People want a leader, not an advocate, as president. Continue reading →
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney speaks during his daily news briefing at the White House in Washington, Tuesday, March, 15, 2011. (AP)
If President Obama knew then what he knows now, he would not have voted against raising the debt limit in 2006. Continue reading →