Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Obamacare enters the death spiralFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 8, 2013
Obama: Being President ‘Makes Me Humbler as Opposed to Cockier’PJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | December 6, 2013
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
WND EXCLUSIVE: Will this court case shatter Obamacare?WND.com | by Bob Unruh | November 18, 2013
Obama’s Clusterfix! (Warning: Picture may be offensive)FloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | November 15, 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Outrage expressed after WWII vet allegedly bumped from Honolulu-bound flight December 8, 2013[HawaiiNewsNow.com] More fall-out on Facebook for United Airlines as word continues to spread after a World War II veteran was bumped from his flight to Oahu. A United spokesperson says the airlines had no choice but to remove 41 passengers in order to add more fuel to make it through inclement weather from L-A to Honolulu Wednesday. Hawaii News Now spoke wi […]
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers December 7, 2013[DailyCaller.com] Agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are using Google Maps as part of their tool kit to audit taxpayers and organizations, The Daily Caller has learned. A redacted IRS letter dated Sept. 8, 2011 reveals that at least in one case the IRS’s examiners used photos of a property, obtained through Google Maps, as evidence to revoke the […]
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs December 6, 2013[FoxNews.com] For America's businesses, the Obama administration has an unpleasant holiday surprise. A new report on the government's regulatory actions was released just before Thanksgiving, and it contains more than 3,300 rules -- which the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) estimates will cost more than $1.8 trillion to implement on an annua […]
- Obama dismisses IRS targeting of conservatives: ‘They’ve got a list, and suddenly everybody’s outraged’ December 6, 2013[DailyCaller.com] President Obama rejected the notion that the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups was illegal — or even improper — during his interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday. Obama was at American University to sell his flailing health care law to the young people upon which the insurance exchanges heavily rely. As promised, Matthews allowe […]
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 December 5, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, has died at the age of 95 from a lung infection. He had previously battled tuberculosis while imprisoned in the late 1980s. Yahoo News offers a capsule summary of his career: Born Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela in Transkei, South Africa on July 18, 1918, he was one of the world’s most revered sta […]
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion December 5, 2013[Newsmax.com] The price for building the Obamacare website HealthCare.gov should have topped out at less than $10 million, tech experts have claimed. "I would say to build a site like this with the infrastructure, the architecture around it, you are looking at maybe $5 million to $10 million at a very maximum rate," David Kennedy, President and CEO […]
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus December 5, 2013[WND MEDIA] She’s the intelligent, gorgeous, Democratic commentator at Fox News who has been an atheist for much of her life until she says she had a personal encounter with Jesus. It was in 2006 during an overseas trip that Kirsten Powers says, “I woke up in what felt like a strange cross between a dream and reality. Jesus came to me and said, ‘Here I am.’” […]
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD December 4, 2013[HumanEvents.com] A common theme in much of the “Fixing California” series has been the central role of union power in preserving a Golden State status quo that helps the few and harms the many. In schools, the interests of unionized teachers trump the needs of students. In local government, the compensation given to unionized workers often reflects their po […]
- Harvard poll: Millennial meltdown for Obama December 4, 2013[HotAir.com] Maybe millenials finally started paying attention to the bills due from ObamaCare, or perhaps they’ve just had enough sales pitches to last them a lifetime. According to a new poll of more than 2,000 adults conducted by Harvard, young voters have turned against Obama, and NSA surveillance might have been the catalyst: Young Americans are turning […]
- New Study Puts Abortion-Breast Cancer Link Back in the Spotlight December 3, 2013[CNSNews.com] – A new study pointing to a link between breast cancer and abortion among Chinese women may breathe new life into a debate over a long-contentious issue which both sides have accused the other of exploiting to promote its cause. The meta-analysis by Chinese researchers, published in the peer-reviewed journal Cancer Causes and Control, found a 4 […]
- Outrage expressed after WWII vet allegedly bumped from Honolulu-bound flight December 8, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered lnkd.in/bdrmUBsCWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered [ Townhall.com]CWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus [WND MEDIA] lnkd.in/bPMGsspCWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military [ WND.com]CWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- NBC’s Idea of ObamaCare ‘Reality Check’: Talk to Its Biggest Supporters [ Newsbusters.org]CWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 4 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Tag Archives: cloward and piven
Apparently having solved all other problems in Georgia, a group of roughly 300 protesters decided to mimic the recent events in Manhattan and set up Occupy Atlanta. Unlike their brothers and sisters in arms up in the Big Apple, though, they didn’t have to wait for weeks on end to attract the attention of the political establishment. On the very first evening, member of Congress and civil rights icon John Lewis showed up to lend his support and say a few words to the assembled crowd. So… how did that work out? Continue reading →
The president appears to consider himself immune from error and asserts the fault always lies elsewhere—be it in the opposition in Congress or the Japanese tsunami or in the failure of his audience to fully understand the wisdom and benefits of his proposals. But in politics, the failure of communication is invariably the fault of the communicator. Continue reading →
On August 2nd, 2011 at 11:31 pm, old goat said:
I studied terrorism back in the dark ages–maybe it was a shadow of things to come? Love American History too. Have become a lot of things this week. Hobbit, TEAorist, what next?
Thanks for posting the clip Doug. I do enjoy Sarah’s sharp and quick wit. Continue reading →
“If we were to do a very short-term deal, we don’t know if the markets would accept that,” Schumer said. “Maybe that would send a panic into the markets that we’re all worried about.” Yet leaders of the Republican-controlled House must contend with a contingent of freshman members aligned with the Tea Party who have expressed skepticism about the urgency of lifting the debt limit. Continue reading →
Hastings is well respected and is known for being a reasonable, level headed legislator with a lot of experience on energy issues. You probably have to put a significantly large bee under his bonnet to provoke this sort of official response. Of course, given the round drubbing that Obama has taken over this blatantly political maneuver, it’s fairly easy to understand. Continue reading →
“The sharp fall in house prices in the first quarter provided further confirmation that this housing crash has been larger and faster than the one during the Great Depression,” says Paul Dales, senior economist at Capital Economics in Toronto, according to CNBC. Continue reading →
President Obama’s much-anticipated speech Wednesday aimed at taking the reins of the fierce debt debate on Capitol Hill has House Republican leaders sharpening their knives and some members of a bipartisan group of senators feeling a bit frustrated.
Members of the so-called Gang of Six, already under the gun to craft a 10-year debt-and-deficit-reduction package, are feeling more pressure with Obama planning to outline his vision for getting the nation’s fiscal house in order. Continue reading →
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney speaks during his daily news briefing at the White House in Washington, Tuesday, March, 15, 2011. (AP)
If President Obama knew then what he knows now, he would not have voted against raising the debt limit in 2006. Continue reading →
That makes one of us. If you’re anticipating an excoriation of The One here based on the above headline, lower your expectations: Not only does Boehner resort to gassy platitudes about an “adult conversation” on entitlements, but when pressed by Kathleen Parker on how he’s going to chip away at our colossal deficit, he mentions reining in congressmen’s personal budgets and trimming $50-60 billion in spending. (Oh, and repealing ObamaCare, which has no chance of becoming law anytime soon.) To refresh your memory, CBO said just a few hours ago that we’ll be another $1.5 trillion in the red this year alone; $50 billion in cuts would put a dent in that of just a bit more than … three percent. It’s like trying to tear down Mt. Everest by carrying one softball-sized rock at a time off the mountain. Continue reading →
Add that to the fact that Democrats have opposed virtually every effort to exploit or expand domestic resources over the last 40 years (the newest refinery in the U.S. was built in 1976; while the newest nuclear power plant dates to 1996), and the picture becomes clear.
So, Senator Boxer: When are you scheduling your “President Obama isn’t doing enough to lower gas prices” press conference? Continue reading →