Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Job Numbers Cooked to Keep Quantitative Easing Scam RollingInfowars.com | by Kurt Nimmo | December 9, 2013
Obamacare enters the death spiralFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 8, 2013
Obama: Being President ‘Makes Me Humbler as Opposed to Cockier’PJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | December 6, 2013
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
WND EXCLUSIVE: Will this court case shatter Obamacare?WND.com | by Bob Unruh | November 18, 2013
Obama’s Clusterfix! (Warning: Picture may be offensive)FloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | November 15, 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Ben Affleck on Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like This Person If I Met Him’ December 9, 2013[Newsbusters.org] Just how much do many Hollywood liberals hate conservatives? In an interview with Playboy, Ben Affleck said, "When I watch a guy [on film] I know is a big Republican, part of me thinks, I probably wouldn’t like this person if I met him": PLAYBOY: You developed a political profile campaigning for presidential candidates Al Gore, Jo […]
- Obama Honors Pearl Harbor Dead with Picture of Himself December 9, 2013[Breitbart.com] President Barack Obama’s Facebook page on Saturday posted a message honoring the dead from Pearl Harbor—accompanied by a picture of Obama descending the stairs next to the Pearl Harbor Memorial. The picture barely fits the name of the Arizona Memorial so it can frame Obama in the foreground. The post's statement reads: Today, with solemn […]
- Outrage expressed after WWII vet allegedly bumped from Honolulu-bound flight December 8, 2013[HawaiiNewsNow.com] More fall-out on Facebook for United Airlines as word continues to spread after a World War II veteran was bumped from his flight to Oahu. A United spokesperson says the airlines had no choice but to remove 41 passengers in order to add more fuel to make it through inclement weather from L-A to Honolulu Wednesday. Hawaii News Now spoke wi […]
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers December 7, 2013[DailyCaller.com] Agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are using Google Maps as part of their tool kit to audit taxpayers and organizations, The Daily Caller has learned. A redacted IRS letter dated Sept. 8, 2011 reveals that at least in one case the IRS’s examiners used photos of a property, obtained through Google Maps, as evidence to revoke the […]
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs December 6, 2013[FoxNews.com] For America's businesses, the Obama administration has an unpleasant holiday surprise. A new report on the government's regulatory actions was released just before Thanksgiving, and it contains more than 3,300 rules -- which the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) estimates will cost more than $1.8 trillion to implement on an annua […]
- Obama dismisses IRS targeting of conservatives: ‘They’ve got a list, and suddenly everybody’s outraged’ December 6, 2013[DailyCaller.com] President Obama rejected the notion that the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups was illegal — or even improper — during his interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday. Obama was at American University to sell his flailing health care law to the young people upon which the insurance exchanges heavily rely. As promised, Matthews allowe […]
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 December 5, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, has died at the age of 95 from a lung infection. He had previously battled tuberculosis while imprisoned in the late 1980s. Yahoo News offers a capsule summary of his career: Born Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela in Transkei, South Africa on July 18, 1918, he was one of the world’s most revered sta […]
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion December 5, 2013[Newsmax.com] The price for building the Obamacare website HealthCare.gov should have topped out at less than $10 million, tech experts have claimed. "I would say to build a site like this with the infrastructure, the architecture around it, you are looking at maybe $5 million to $10 million at a very maximum rate," David Kennedy, President and CEO […]
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus December 5, 2013[WND MEDIA] She’s the intelligent, gorgeous, Democratic commentator at Fox News who has been an atheist for much of her life until she says she had a personal encounter with Jesus. It was in 2006 during an overseas trip that Kirsten Powers says, “I woke up in what felt like a strange cross between a dream and reality. Jesus came to me and said, ‘Here I am.’” […]
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD December 4, 2013[HumanEvents.com] A common theme in much of the “Fixing California” series has been the central role of union power in preserving a Golden State status quo that helps the few and harms the many. In schools, the interests of unionized teachers trump the needs of students. In local government, the compensation given to unionized workers often reflects their po […]
- Ben Affleck on Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like This Person If I Met Him’ December 9, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered lnkd.in/bdrmUBsCWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered [ Townhall.com]CWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus [WND MEDIA] lnkd.in/bPMGsspCWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 4 days ago
- General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military [ WND.com]CWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- NBC’s Idea of ObamaCare ‘Reality Check’: Talk to Its Biggest Supporters [ Newsbusters.org]CWNews (WP) 5 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 5 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Tag Archives: Congress
(CNSNews.com) – Since taking office in 2009, food stamp rolls under President Barack Obama have risen to more than 47 million people in America, exceeding the population of Spain. Now is the time to act boldly and wisely – to not only revive this economy, but to build a new foundation for lasting prosperity,” said Obama during his first joint session address to Congress on Feb. 24, 2009. Continue reading →
(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) nominated former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) to replace current Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) in a closed-door meeting of House Republicans on Wednesday. Gohmert reportedly felt it was time to halt “business as usual” in Congress. His nomination of Gingrich did not receive a second and House Republicans voted to retain Boehner as speaker. Continue reading →
[Breitbart.com] I don’t normally read “true crime” books, and I’ve certainly never written a review of one, but Errol Morris’ new book, “A Wilderness of Error,” isn’t typical of the genre. It’s much more interesting and I think important. It’s a book about the failings of a legal system administered by very fallible human beings, and it’s a book about how we buy into false media narratives that tidy up uncomfortably complex stories and give us permission to call off any further search for truth – and, yes, Morris argues with refreshing clarity that objective truth is real and worthy of being sought after despite the pretentious nonsense preached in faculty lounges about all truth being relative. In fact, he argues passionately that the search for truth is what journalism and justice is all about. Continue reading →
In August, Congress will still be locked in a partisan showdown on whether to renew Bush-era tax rates for all Americans, or just some of them.
[HumanEvents.com] The Senate last week passed Democratic tax legislation that conformed to President Barack Obama’s plan to extend the rates to only Americans making $250,000 or less per year; now the Republican-controlled House will have a chance to vote the bill down. Meanwhile, a House vote also is expected on its version of the extension, which continues the tax cuts for all income brackets. Continue reading →
[Newsmax.com] Americans for Tax Reform head Grover Norquist fired back against criticism that his anti-tax pledge is getting in the way of a tax compromise by Congress, arguing in an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV that his pledge makes possible real tax reform and that contained in any compromise is a hidden tax increase. Continue reading →
[WND.com EXCLUSIVE] Radio giant Rush Limbaugh is coming down hard on the Obama administration’s “Fast and Furious” operation today, calling it “liberalism on parade” in a misguided attempt to promote stricter gun control in America. “The whole point of Fast and Furious was to create mayhem in Mexico among drug cartels with American-made weapons easily procured so that you and I would stand up in outrage and demand tighter gun laws,” Limbaugh said. Continue reading →
[Townhall.com] In the run-up to this weekend’s G-8 summit at Camp David, journalists have unfavorably compared European “austerity” with Barack Obama’s economic policies. European spending cuts, the argument goes, have hurt people and are arousing political opposition, while Obama’s proposals to keep federal spending at 24 percent of gross domestic product indefinitely are likely to succeed. Evil Republican spending cuts, in contrast, would deny the economy needed stimulus and wreak havoc on ordinary people. But the facts undermine the storyline. Veronique de Rugy of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University took a look at what “austerity” in Europe actually means. Continue reading →
[HumanEvents.com] The House Armed Services Committee will have a chance later this week to consider a measure that would protect freedom of conscience for military chaplains in the wake of the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.), Chairman of the HASC Seapower and Projection Forces Subcommittee, introduced an amendment to the FY 2013 National Defense Authorization Act that would protect military chaplains and all service members, he said, from “persecution based on their religious beliefs.” Continue reading →
GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney mocked President Barack Obama‘s re-election campaign slogan — “Forward” — during a fundraiser Wednesday night. “‘Forward,’ what, over the cliff?” he joked.
Romney isn’t the only one trying to make hay over Obama’s head-scratcher of a choice on Monday. A Wikipedia page exploring the historical significance of the word “Forward” as a socialist rallying cry has made it the subject of dueling snarks from assorted would-be Wiki editors and vandals. Continue reading →
The Fast and Furious program was run by the ATF’s Phoenix office from 2009 until early 2011. It allowed illegal gun purchases with the expectation of tracking the weapons to Mexican drug cartel leaders. However, hundreds of guns disappeared, with some eventually turning up at crime scenes in Mexico. Continue reading →