Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Obama, The Imperial PresidentFloppingAces.net (Guest Post) | By: Warren Beatty (not the liberal actor) | April 23, 2014
Sleeping With the Enemy: Snowden, Putin & 21st Century TradecraftBreitbart.com | by Colonel Ken Allard | Posted: April 23, 2014
MSNBC Smears Bundy Supporters as “Insurgents,” Attacks Infowars, DrudgePrisonPlanet.com | by Paul Joseph Watson | April 22, 2014
Unearthed footage shows Planned Parenthood founder’s true missionFloppingAces.net | April 22, 2014
GAO report: White House directly involved in Enroll America fundraisingHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 21, 2014
State Dept.: 'Many Lawyers' 'Dedicating Significant Time' to Keystone DecisionCNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 21, 2014 - 7:28 AM
[Misguided Speaker] Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this yearHotAir.com | by Allahpundit | posted at 12:01 pm on April 18, 2014
[Interesting?] Pelosi assists in Holy Week foot-washing ritualSFGate/Drudge | Updated 10:16 am, Friday, April 18, 2014
Is your home's energy meter spying on you?FoxNews.com | by Perry Chiaramonte | Published April 17, 2014
Report: BLM Feds Slaughtered Cattle During Bundy SiegeInfowars.com | By: Paul Joseph Watson | April 17, 2014
Congressman: Obama 'Has Been Forced to Deport a Huge Number of Americans'CNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 16, 2014 - 6:20 AM
Attack on Free Speech? Supreme Court to Debate Ban on Campaign 'Lies'Newsmax.com | Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 11:42 AM
Omission Outrage! Big Three Networks Censor Huge IRS Scandal DevelopmentsNewsubsters.org | By: Geoffrey Dickens | April 15, 2014, 10:27 ET
Social Security stops trying to collect on old debts by seizing tax refundsWashington Post | By Marc Fisher, E-mail the writer | April 15, 2014
Escalation: Deadline Passes, 'Pro-Russia Mobs' Seize Another Ukrainian Police StationTownhall.com | By Guy Benson | April 14, 2014
Nobody wants $760 million? IRS poised to keep unclaimed tax refundsFoxNews.com | By John Roberts | Published April 14, 2014
Obama taps budget director for health post, Sebelius resignsFoxNews.com | Published April 11, 2014
Project 21: Historically inaccurate Hank Aaron fouls outOneNewsNow.com | By: Russ Jones, Chad Groening and Jody Brown |Friday, April 11, 2014
So Close: House Rejects Obama Budget 413-2 UPDATE: House Passes Ryan Budget 219-205Townhall.com | by Guy Benson | April 10, 2014
Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative groupHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 10, 2014 08:39 AM
Video: Knife-wielding student wounds 20 at PA high schoolHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 9, 2014
Kerry Rejects ‘Premature Judgment About the Failure of Everything’ in Obama’s Foreign PolicyPJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | April 09, 2014
The Peace Process is Dead. Let it lay in PeacePJMedia.com | by Jonathan Spyer | April 09, 2014
Kerry: Russia May Be Laying Groundwork for Invasion of UkraineNewsmax.com | Tuesday, 08 April 2014 11:46 AM
DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS WITH NO KNOWN CURE IS SPREADINGWorld Net Daily | By: Dr. Jerome Corsi | April 08, 2014
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Report: Benghazi Could Have Been Prevented if the US Hadn’t ‘Switched Sides in the War on Terror’ April 23, 2014[PJMedia.com] A group called the Citizens Commission on Benghazi has come out with a damning report on events and decisions that led up to the deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya that left four Americans dead. The commission, which is made up of former high-ranking US military officers, CIA insiders and think-tank fellows, gathered information on Benghazi acros […]
- Pentagon: Sending US Troops to Eastern Europe ‘More Than Symbology’ April 23, 2014[CNSNews.com] Sending 600 U.S. troops to Poland and the Baltic states for bilateral infantry exercises is intended to send a message to allies and Russia alike, but it also goes beyond symbolism, the Pentagon press secretary said Tuesday. “Any time you put troops on the ground and doing exercises, in this case for a month at a time, it’s more than symbology, […]
- The High Cost of Liberalism April 22, 2014[Townhall.com] Liberals advocate many wonderful things. In fact, I suspect that most conservatives would prefer to live in the kind of world envisioned by liberals, rather than in the kind of world envisioned by conservatives. Unfortunately, the only kind of world that any of us can live in is the world that actually exists. Trying to live in the kind of wor […]
- Supreme Court Upholds Michigan Affirmative Action Ban April 22, 2014[Newsmax.com] The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday dealt a blow to the use of racial preferences in higher education by upholding a Michigan law that bans the practice in state university admissions. On a 6-2 vote, with Justice Elena Kagan recused, the court rejected a challenge to the law, although the justices were divided as to the legal rationale. The court […]
- Obama: I won, so stop talking about Obamacare April 21, 2014[FloppingAces.net] Barack Obama held a press conference the other day during which he took a “victory lap” and taunted Republicans in his typical juvenile fashion: At a press conference yesterday President Obama asserted that when it comes to ObamaCare, the Republican Party “is going through the stages of grief–anger and denial and all that stuff–and we’re n […]
- WATCHDOG: White House involved in soliciting money for pro-ObamaCare group April 21, 2014[FoxNews.com] The White House allegedly was involved in seeking financial support for a pro-ObamaCare group, according to a new report issued in response to Republican concerns about the administration's fundraising efforts. Until now, outgoing Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius was the only official known to have solicited financial […]
- Video: What Is Catholic Easter? A Celebration of Jesus’ Passion, Death and Resurrection April 19, 2014[GMA Networks/About.com] In the whole Christendom, the most solemn celebration each year is the Paschal Triduum (Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter) or the celebration of Jesus’ passion, death and resurrection. The Paschal Triduum is the very core of our Christian faith, proclamation and witnessing. It is a celebration very much akin to ‘three-in-one”’ co […]
- Korean ferry tragedy: survivor’s guilt claims a victim April 18, 2014[HumanEvents.com] As horrible news continues to pour from the sinking of a South Korean ferry filled with school children, a new note of tragedy was struck by the apparent suicide of one of the survivors. The vice principal of the high school, Kang Min-kyu, was found hanging from a tree on an island close to where the ferry went down, outside a gymnasium whe […]
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary April 18, 2014[FloppingAces.net] Mary Landrieu really is a prime example of why people loathe politicians. Part of the problem is that she is full of manure. Landrieu is one of the democrats on the 2014 endangered species list and most deservedly so. Back in December of 2009 Landrieu had this to say: “Those individuals who like the coverage they already have will be able […]
- New Emails Show Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups [Collusion?] April 17, 2014[Townhall.com] According to new IRS emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch, former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS Lois Lerner was in contact with the Department of Justice in May 2013 about whether tax exempt groups could be criminally prosecuted for "lying" about political activity. "I got a cal […]
- Report: Benghazi Could Have Been Prevented if the US Hadn’t ‘Switched Sides in the War on Terror’ April 23, 2014
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- America must wake up... lnkd.in/b6xAAwjCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Everything you need to know to become an expert on the November elections: 14 Factors to Watch in the 2014 Midterms … PJMedia.comCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- New Emails Show Lois Lerner Was in Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Tax Exempt Groups [Collusion?] [ Townhall.com] …CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary [ FloppingAces.net] lnkd.in/bmh2WdXCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Video: What Is Catholic Easter? A Celebration of Jesus’ Passion, Death and Resurrection [GMA Networks/About.com] …CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Korean ferry tragedy: survivor’s guilt claims a victim [ HumanEvents.com] lnkd.in/bmWEpAWCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- WATCHDOG: White House involved in soliciting money for pro-ObamaCare [ FoxNews.com]group lnkd.in/bJp5cnwCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Obama: I won, so stop talking about Obamacare [ FloppingAces.net] lnkd.in/bXwqjsGCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Supreme Court Upholds Michigan Affirmative Action Ban [ Newsmax.com] lnkd.in/bWjPSAgCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- The High Cost of Liberalism [ Townhall.com] lnkd.in/bZHgeuqCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Tag Archives: FCC
Under GOP pressure, the Federal Communications Commission has agreed to strike from its books an outdated yet still controversial regulation of political speech on the airwaves known as the Fairness Doctrine.
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski said in a letter to a House Republican leader this week that the agency’s effort to identify and eliminate “antiquated and outmoded rules that unnecessarily burden business, stifle investment and innovation, or confuse consumers and licensees” will include a recommendation to delete the Fairness Doctrine. (FoxNews-AP) Continue reading →
(Amazingly intricate and complicated photo/map courtesy of Peer1.) Continue reading →
Last week I was freezing my #!$@ off photographing an airway beacon on the continental divide in Montana and like usual, the wind was relentless. PBS is producing a new show, America Revealed that will be airing sometime next year. Part of the show features tranportation in America and for this portion they were featuring Montana’s old airway beacons that are still in operation. Back in the 30′s gas powered airway beacons were lined arcross the country to help pilots navigate their way, specifically the U.S. Mail planes. Year’s later most all of the country had abandoned these antique beacons,with Montana deciding to keep them in operation and maintain them across the state. Local pilots still use them for navigation in the mountains and they are an interesting remenant of aviation’s past. Continue reading →
In the name of tolerance, the anti-Chick-fil-A hawks sneered at the company’s main product as “Jesus Chicken,” derided its no-Sunday work policy and attacked its operators as “anti-gay.” Michael Jones, who describes himself as having “worked in the field of human rights communications for a decade, most recently for Harvard Law School,” launched an online petition drive at http://www.change.org “demanding” that the company disavow “extreme anti-gay groups.” Facebook users dutifully organized witch hunts against the company on college campuses. Continue reading →
The House Judiciary Committee, then Chaired by South Carolina Democrat Chairman James Clyburn (whose daughter Mignon is, not incidentally, one of the five FCC Commissioners), convened a June 8th field hearing to examine the deal. But it was Representative Waters running the show – and it got ugly.
Waters said she wanted a “labor-intensive review” by the Justice Department because many independent writers and producers are “afraid to voice concerns” about the pending union of Comcast and NBC “for fear of blacklisting and other retaliation.” Continue reading →
Free Press is the organization at the forefront of the media “reform” movement. Their work was cited ALMOST SIXTY TIMES in the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)’s partisanly-passed, wildly unpopular and technologically impaired and incoherent December 21st Internet power grab order. Continue reading →
“Individuals and businesses alike are rightfully concerned about government attempts to seize control of the Internet, and I will introduce a resolution of disapproval in an effort to overturn this troubling regulatory overreach by the FCC,” she added. Continue reading →
As Free Press did with its original complaint against Comcast, larger, more organized groups can band together and file a formal complaint with lawyers and fees and affidavits. Continue reading →
Genachowski said he’s proud of the process and the results, saying that the plan has drawn a wide range of support from technology and Internet companies to investors to labor, civil rights and consumer groups. Continue reading →
The proposal would allow broadband companies to impose usage-based pricing, charging customers higher prices if they made heavy use of data-rich applications such as streaming movies. Customers who used the Internet only to check e-mail, for example, could be charged lower prices for using less data. Continue reading →