Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
WND EXCLUSIVE: Will this court case shatter Obamacare?WND.com | by Bob Unruh | November 18, 2013
Obama’s Clusterfix! (Warning: Picture may be offensive)FloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | November 15, 2013
Five Liberal Myths About JFKPJMedia.com | By Kyle Smith | November 14, 2013
ObamaCare kills a million insurance plans in California; Feinstein bailsHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 13, 2013
Obamacare Contraceptive Mandate Blocked by Appeals CourtNewsmax.com | Monday, 11 Nov 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus December 5, 2013[WND MEDIA] She’s the intelligent, gorgeous, Democratic commentator at Fox News who has been an atheist for much of her life until she says she had a personal encounter with Jesus. It was in 2006 during an overseas trip that Kirsten Powers says, “I woke up in what felt like a strange cross between a dream and reality. Jesus came to me and said, ‘Here I am.’” […]
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD December 4, 2013[HumanEvents.com] A common theme in much of the “Fixing California” series has been the central role of union power in preserving a Golden State status quo that helps the few and harms the many. In schools, the interests of unionized teachers trump the needs of students. In local government, the compensation given to unionized workers often reflects their po […]
- Harvard poll: Millennial meltdown for Obama December 4, 2013[HotAir.com] Maybe millenials finally started paying attention to the bills due from ObamaCare, or perhaps they’ve just had enough sales pitches to last them a lifetime. According to a new poll of more than 2,000 adults conducted by Harvard, young voters have turned against Obama, and NSA surveillance might have been the catalyst: Young Americans are turning […]
- New Study Puts Abortion-Breast Cancer Link Back in the Spotlight December 3, 2013[CNSNews.com] – A new study pointing to a link between breast cancer and abortion among Chinese women may breathe new life into a debate over a long-contentious issue which both sides have accused the other of exploiting to promote its cause. The meta-analysis by Chinese researchers, published in the peer-reviewed journal Cancer Causes and Control, found a 4 […]
- Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats December 3, 2013[Breitbart.com] Recent polling shows that an election wave of anti-ObamaCare sentiment is growing, and it is not only likely to hand the GOP control of the United States Senate, but might wipe out as many as 12 Democrat seats--many of which looked safe just a few months ago. Back in July, Five Thirty Eight's election guru Nate Silver believed that contr […]
- Paul Walker of the “Fast and the Furious” franchise is dead at 40 December 2, 2013[LATimes.com] By James Barragan, Samantha Schaefer and Adolfo Flores Officials said it could take some time before investigators know how fast a Porsche was traveling when it crashed in Santa Clarita on Saturday, killing "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker and another man. Walker, 40, and his friend, whom witness Jim Torp identified as Roger Rod […]
- Happy Thanksgiving Day Funnies! November 28, 2013[FloppingAces.net] by Wordsmith: If you’re a turkey right now and still alive, stay out of the kitchen, don’t answer the door, and don’t accept rides from strangers. PETA says turkeys are being bred to have such large breasts that some are dying of heart attacks. The Real Housewives of Orange County were shocked to hear you can die from that. In Sheboygan, W […]
- So the Left Wants Our Help in Getting Them Out of the Mutara Nebula? November 27, 2013[FloppingAces.net] It’s been impossible not to enjoy a healthy dose of schadenfreude over the debacle that Obamacare’s rollout has been. And aside from the most blind true believers out there on the left, America has come to realize that it’s only going to get worse. As Jonah Goldberg pointed out, after giving the caveats that there’s nothing funny about the […]
- Obama’s IRS Moves to Close Down Political Speech of Nonprofits November 27, 2013[Newsmax.com] The Obama administration moved on Tuesday to rein in the use of tax-exempt groups for political campaigning. The effort is an attempt to reduce the role of such loosely regulated yet influential super PACS as Crossroads GPS, which was co-founded by GOP political strategist Karl Rove, and Priorities USA, which ran searing ads against rivals of P […]
- Supreme Court to hear challenge over ObamaCare contraception mandate November 26, 2013[FoxNews.com] WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court has agreed to hear another challenge to President Obama's health care law -- this time on the so-called contraception mandate. The justices announced Tuesday that they will take up the long-running dispute over whether businesses can use religious objections to avoid a requirement in the law to cover birth co […]
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus December 5, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military [ WND.com]CWNews (WP) 23 hours ago
- NBC’s Idea of ObamaCare ‘Reality Check’: Talk to Its Biggest Supporters [ Newsbusters.org]CWNews (WP) 23 hours ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 23 hours ago
- Supreme Court to hear challenge over ObamaCare contraception mandate [ FoxNews.com] WASHINGTONCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Obama’s IRS Moves to Close Down Political Speech of Nonprofits [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- So the Left Wants Our Help in Getting Them Out of the Mutara Nebula? [ FloppingAces.net]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Paul Walker of the “Fast and the Furious” franchise is dead at 40 [ LATimes.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats [ Breitbart.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- New Study Puts Abortion-Breast Cancer Link Back in the Spotlight [ CNSNews.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Harvard poll: Millennial meltdown for Obama [ HotAir.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Tag Archives: lies
(CNSNews.com) – Doug Elmendorf, director of the Congressional Budget Office, said in a presentation at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School on Wednesday that the Affordable Care Act—AKA Obamacare–will push a net of seven million people out of employer-based health-insurance plans. Continue reading →
[Townhall.com] On Tuesday, White House press secretary Jay Carney huffed that stage-four gallbladder cancer survivor Edie Littlefield Sundby’s personal account in The Wall Street Journal of seeing her health insurance plan canceled and her access to doctors cut off was “sensational.” Not a shred of compassion for her predicament. No sorrow for her loss. Must. Attack. Messenger. Continue reading →
[Newsmax-AP] President Barack Obama’s soothing promise that Americans happy with their health insurance could simply keep it was doomed from the start, and everyone familiar with the market seemed to recognize that except the president. Even his aides said four years ago, early in the huge push for his healthcare law, that he wasn’t to be taken literally on that point. Continue reading →
[CWNewsONLINE.net] Last week I was listening when this young 13-year-old boy named Alex called Rush Limbaugh. Funny, how the Left Liberals get so pushed out of shape with people who don’t believe in “man-made global warming.” This call is reverberating across the media. And it’s all because of this call to Rush. Continue reading →
(FoxNation) Yesterday we did have Mr. Bernanke in our committee and he came to tell us what he’s doing with quantitative easing and that is trying to stimulate the economy with the bond purchases that he’s been doing because he’s trying to keep the interest rates low and jobs – and he said that if sequestration takes place, that’s going to be a great setback. We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these jobs losses, over 170 million jobs that could be lost – and so he made it very clear he’s not opposed to cuts but cuts must be done over a long period of time and in a very planned way rather than this blunt cutting that will be done by sequestration. As you know in this committee we have all of HUD and HUD is responsible for so many programs that determine the quality of life for women and families. Continue reading →
[FoxNews-AP] A fib is a fib is a fib. – Unless you’re President Obama. Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, speaking on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, ripped into Mitt Romney for telling “flat-out untruths” at last week’s debate. But when asked about Obama’s on-stage misstatements, The New York Times columnist called them just “minor fudges.” Continue reading →
[FoxNews.com] In the homestretch of a presidential race where every minute shift in the economy can translate into potential votes, both campaigns took aim Friday at the Labor Department’s estimate that the jobless rate fell below 8 percent for the first time in nearly four years. President Obama’s team touted the numbers as a sign the economy is improving. Mitt Romney, along with several economists, expressed deep skepticism about the report. Continue reading →
[FoxNews.com] U.S. intelligence officials knew within 24 hours of the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that it was a terrorist attack and suspected Al Qaeda-tied elements were involved, sources told Fox News — though it took the administration a week to acknowledge it. The account sharply conflicts with claims on the Sunday after the attack by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice that the administration believed the strike was a “spontaneous” event triggered by protests in Egypt over an anti-Islam film.
Two senior U.S. officials said that the Obama administration internally labeled the attack terrorism from the first day in order to unlock and mobilize certain resources to respond, and that officials were looking for one specific suspect. The officials said the intelligence community knew by Sept. 12 that the militant Ansar al-Shariah and Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb were likely behind the strike. Further, an official said, “No one … believed that the mortars, indirect and direct fire, and the RPGs were just the work of a mob — no one.” Continue reading →
[FoxNews.com] After the White House for the first time Thursday explicitly called the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya an act of terror, President Obama ducked an opportunity to clear up the confusion about the ever-changing narrative — appearing to hold firm to the story that an anti-Islam film was to blame. The president spoke Thursday at a town hall hosted by the Spanish-language Univision. He declined to get into specifics, even as lawmakers said after an intelligence briefing that there clearly was “some pre-planning” in last week’s deadly attack. Continue reading →
What if Congress bribed the states with cash in return for their enacting legislation that Congress likes, but cannot lawfully enact? What if Congress went to all states in the union and offered them cash to repave their interstate highways, if the states only lowered their speed limits? What if the states took that deal? What if the Supreme Court approved this bribery and then Congress did it again and again? What if this bribery were a way for Congress to get around the few constitutional limitations that Congress acknowledges? Continue reading →