Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Obama: Being President ‘Makes Me Humbler as Opposed to Cockier’PJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | December 6, 2013
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
WND EXCLUSIVE: Will this court case shatter Obamacare?WND.com | by Bob Unruh | November 18, 2013
Obama’s Clusterfix! (Warning: Picture may be offensive)FloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | November 15, 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers December 7, 2013[DailyCaller.com] Agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are using Google Maps as part of their tool kit to audit taxpayers and organizations, The Daily Caller has learned. A redacted IRS letter dated Sept. 8, 2011 reveals that at least in one case the IRS’s examiners used photos of a property, obtained through Google Maps, as evidence to revoke the […]
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs December 6, 2013[FoxNews.com] For America's businesses, the Obama administration has an unpleasant holiday surprise. A new report on the government's regulatory actions was released just before Thanksgiving, and it contains more than 3,300 rules -- which the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) estimates will cost more than $1.8 trillion to implement on an annua […]
- Obama dismisses IRS targeting of conservatives: ‘They’ve got a list, and suddenly everybody’s outraged’ December 6, 2013[DailyCaller.com] President Obama rejected the notion that the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups was illegal — or even improper — during his interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday. Obama was at American University to sell his flailing health care law to the young people upon which the insurance exchanges heavily rely. As promised, Matthews allowe […]
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 December 5, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, has died at the age of 95 from a lung infection. He had previously battled tuberculosis while imprisoned in the late 1980s. Yahoo News offers a capsule summary of his career: Born Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela in Transkei, South Africa on July 18, 1918, he was one of the world’s most revered sta […]
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion December 5, 2013[Newsmax.com] The price for building the Obamacare website HealthCare.gov should have topped out at less than $10 million, tech experts have claimed. "I would say to build a site like this with the infrastructure, the architecture around it, you are looking at maybe $5 million to $10 million at a very maximum rate," David Kennedy, President and CEO […]
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus December 5, 2013[WND MEDIA] She’s the intelligent, gorgeous, Democratic commentator at Fox News who has been an atheist for much of her life until she says she had a personal encounter with Jesus. It was in 2006 during an overseas trip that Kirsten Powers says, “I woke up in what felt like a strange cross between a dream and reality. Jesus came to me and said, ‘Here I am.’” […]
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD December 4, 2013[HumanEvents.com] A common theme in much of the “Fixing California” series has been the central role of union power in preserving a Golden State status quo that helps the few and harms the many. In schools, the interests of unionized teachers trump the needs of students. In local government, the compensation given to unionized workers often reflects their po […]
- Harvard poll: Millennial meltdown for Obama December 4, 2013[HotAir.com] Maybe millenials finally started paying attention to the bills due from ObamaCare, or perhaps they’ve just had enough sales pitches to last them a lifetime. According to a new poll of more than 2,000 adults conducted by Harvard, young voters have turned against Obama, and NSA surveillance might have been the catalyst: Young Americans are turning […]
- New Study Puts Abortion-Breast Cancer Link Back in the Spotlight December 3, 2013[CNSNews.com] – A new study pointing to a link between breast cancer and abortion among Chinese women may breathe new life into a debate over a long-contentious issue which both sides have accused the other of exploiting to promote its cause. The meta-analysis by Chinese researchers, published in the peer-reviewed journal Cancer Causes and Control, found a 4 […]
- Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats December 3, 2013[Breitbart.com] Recent polling shows that an election wave of anti-ObamaCare sentiment is growing, and it is not only likely to hand the GOP control of the United States Senate, but might wipe out as many as 12 Democrat seats--many of which looked safe just a few months ago. Back in July, Five Thirty Eight's election guru Nate Silver believed that contr […]
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers December 7, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered lnkd.in/bdrmUBsCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered [ Townhall.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Fixing California: How to loosen the UNION CHOKEHOLD [ HumanEvents.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Fox News atheist Democrat: I met Jesus [WND MEDIA] lnkd.in/bPMGsspCWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- Tech Experts: HealthCare.gov Should Have Cost Less Than $10 Million – Not $1-Billion [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 2 days ago
- General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military [ WND.com]CWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- NBC’s Idea of ObamaCare ‘Reality Check’: Talk to Its Biggest Supporters [ Newsbusters.org]CWNews (WP) 3 days ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] CBN NEWS lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 3 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Tag Archives: New York Times
[Breitbart.com] Today, in the opinion of many, Sherman is following in Blair’s disastrous and disgraced footsteps. On December 17, under the headline, “Rupert Murdoch Wants Stricter Gun Laws After Newtown, But Fox News Doesn’t Get the Memo,” Sherman falsely claimed that Fox News had put out an “edict” against discussions of gun control in the wake of the Newtown, CT shooting. The next day, Sherman’s claim was knocked down here at Breitbart.com, among other news outfits. Continue reading →
[Breitbart.com] As to the coverage itself, the Times focuses on the fatigue of the voters. “I hope this all stops,” says the first person quoted in the article on the recall election. Halfway through, the Times reminds voters that the vote has something to do with unions and collective bargaining. It meekly offers a suggestion that Democrats could actually win, and cites “some” who “wonder” if the recall election could be close enough to force a recount. Continue reading →
In a letter to Secret Service employees Monday and obtained by the AP, Director Mark Sullivan said the agency had moved in a “swift, decisive manner immediately after this incident was brought to our attention.” He praised “the overwhelming majority” of employees who he said had acted with the “highest levels of professionalism and ethical behavior.” Continue reading →
At 8:24 a.m., a Boston FAA controller hears one of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11 say, “We have some planes. Just stay quiet and we’ll be OK. We are returning to the airport,” according to the tapes.
When the controller questions the person making the call, the hijacker responds, “Nobody move, everything will be OK. If you try to make any moves, you will injure yourself and the airplane. Just stay quiet.” Continue reading →
The New York Times is so biased, if they go any farther to the left, they’ll GO TO THE RIGHT!!! Continue reading →
Frustrated that he would never be confirmed to the secretive and powerful Federal Reserve Board, Peter Diamond went rogue and announced he was withdrawing his nomination in the highly visible Op Ed section of the Times. Dr. Diamond argued that his Nobel Prize alone made him fully qualified to be a Federal Reserve Board member. The professor was especially indignant that his leading confirmation opponent was the ranking Republican on the Senate Banking Committee, Richard Shelby of Alabama. Diamond scoffed at the audacity of a mere mortal like Shelby to question how a Nobel Prize winner’s academic work on pensions and the labor market could fit with conducting monetary policy: Continue reading →
This promotion by the Times seems to be logical based on her journalistic pedigree and internal company politics (i.e. her dues have been paid), but swapping out one old-school liberal for another is an affront to those who criticize the Times for their bias and does nothing to suggest the Grey Lady intends to get ahead of (caught up to?) the new media revolution. The fact that she happens to be a woman is hardly the bold statement the ideological totalitarians in the mainstream media would like to think it is. Continue reading →
Despite a gaping absence of even a shred of evidence, liberal commentators and pundits have sought to link Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, and Fox News, among others, to the noxious carnage. Among the most egregious examples was Paul Krugman of the New York Times, who invoked what he described as the “eliminationist rhetoric” of the right. Others went further still, with Michael Russnow asserting at the Huffington Post, “With all the terrorism happening in our country and around the world, isn’t most of it coming from the right?” Tossing logic to the wind, these critics have attempted to identity conservative fingerprints at the scene of the crime where none can, or will, be found. Continue reading →
Advising people not to jump to conclusions in the immediate aftermath of the Fort Hood shootings was good advice. Too bad the New York Times wanted to smear its political opponents so badly with this shooting in Arizona that they couldn’t accept their own counsel. Like CNN, the Times holds itself out as a supposedly non-partisan source of news and information, and like CNN, their hypocrisy reveals the truth now in a particularly ugly manner. Continue reading →
According to the Times, there’s basically no way to track these requests short of using FOIA to demand correspondence between Congress and various agencies. Another fun fact: Both Obama and Bush issued executive orders instructing agencies not to fund projects based on requests from individual congressmen — and yet, oddly enough, the Times claims the practice is “widespread.” Why do you suppose that is? Why might an agency head, whose budget depends on congressional appropriations, feel compelled to comply with “requests” from individual representatives for a few million dollars of pork here and there? Continue reading →