Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Congressman: Obama 'Has Been Forced to Deport a Huge Number of Americans'CNSNews.com | By Susan Jones | April 16, 2014 - 6:20 AM
Attack on Free Speech? Supreme Court to Debate Ban on Campaign 'Lies'Newsmax.com | Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014 11:42 AM
Omission Outrage! Big Three Networks Censor Huge IRS Scandal DevelopmentsNewsubsters.org | By: Geoffrey Dickens | April 15, 2014, 10:27 ET
Social Security stops trying to collect on old debts by seizing tax refundsWashington Post | By Marc Fisher, E-mail the writer | April 15, 2014
Escalation: Deadline Passes, 'Pro-Russia Mobs' Seize Another Ukrainian Police StationTownhall.com | By Guy Benson | April 14, 2014
Nobody wants $760 million? IRS poised to keep unclaimed tax refundsFoxNews.com | By John Roberts | Published April 14, 2014
Obama taps budget director for health post, Sebelius resignsFoxNews.com | Published April 11, 2014
Project 21: Historically inaccurate Hank Aaron fouls outOneNewsNow.com | By: Russ Jones, Chad Groening and Jody Brown |Friday, April 11, 2014
So Close: House Rejects Obama Budget 413-2 UPDATE: House Passes Ryan Budget 219-205Townhall.com | by Guy Benson | April 10, 2014
Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative groupHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 10, 2014 08:39 AM
Video: Knife-wielding student wounds 20 at PA high schoolHotAir.com | by Ed Morrissey | posted at 12:01 pm on April 9, 2014
Kerry Rejects ‘Premature Judgment About the Failure of Everything’ in Obama’s Foreign PolicyPJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | April 09, 2014
The Peace Process is Dead. Let it lay in PeacePJMedia.com | by Jonathan Spyer | April 09, 2014
Kerry: Russia May Be Laying Groundwork for Invasion of UkraineNewsmax.com | Tuesday, 08 April 2014 11:46 AM
DEADLY EBOLA VIRUS WITH NO KNOWN CURE IS SPREADINGWorld Net Daily | By: Dr. Jerome Corsi | April 08, 2014
'Gay' activist working on campus? Liberty University respondsOneNewsNow.com | by Charlie Butts | Tuesday, April 08, 2014
ABC Uses Footage of Hateful Westboro Baptist to Slime CEO Who Opposed Gay Marriage Newsbusters.org | By Scott Whitlock | April 04, 2014NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | BY Sasha Goldstein | Thursday, April 3, 2014, 4:05 PM
Brendan Eich resigns as Mozilla CEO after anti-gay flap
Obamacare Is Still A Fraud! Personal Liberty Digest | by Chip Wood | April 04, 2014
Woman’s death during abortion draws attention OneNewsNow.com |by Charlie Butts | Friday, April 04, 2014
New Normal update: unemployment languishes at 6.7 percent, but at least the workforce didn’t shrinkHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | April 04, 2014
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- EDWARD LUCAS: I hope I’m wrong but historians may look back and say this was the start of World War III April 16, 2014[DailyMail.co.uk] Vladimir Putin is striking at the heart of the West. Deep in the flat and featureless landscape of eastern Ukraine, it is all too possible that the outline of World War III is taking shape. Whipped up by the Kremlin propaganda machine and led by Russian military intelligence, armed men are erecting road blocks, storming police stations a […]
- Tax Revenues Hit Record For First Half of FY 2014 April 16, 2014[CNSNews.com] Inflation-adjusted federal tax revenues hit a record $1,320,793,000,000 in the first half of fiscal 2014, but the federal government still ran a $413,264,000,000 deficit during that time, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement for March. Each month, the Treasury publishes the government’s “total receipts,” including all revenue from indivi […]
- RNC Sues IRS Over Information Stonewalling on Conservative Targeting Scandal April 16, 2014[Townhall.com] The Republican National Committee has submitted a lawsuit against the IRS for failing to comply with Freedom Information Requests related to the targeting of conservative groups. The original FOIA request was made on May 21, 2013, nearly one year ago and the IRS has asked for multiple extensions to submit information. At this point, none of th […]
- Jeb Hensarling Tackles the Export-Import Bank and Crony Capitalism April 15, 2014[RedState.com] The Export-Import Bank, the darling of K Street lobbyists, is up for reauthorization and there are encouraging signs that House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling just might have his way and let it die. The Ex-Im Bank is a chartered government corporation established by President Franklin Roosevelt that is responsible for pro […]
- Russian Fighter Jet Buzzes US Navy Ship in Black Sea April 14, 2014[Newsmax.com] A Russian fighter aircraft made repeated low-altitude, close-range passes near a U.S. ship in the Black Sea over the weekend, the Pentagon said on Monday, condemning the action at a time of heightened U.S.-Russian tensions over Ukraine."This provocative and unprofessional Russian action is inconsistent with their national protocols and pre […]
- Give up meat, coal, oil, economic growth and national sovereignty – directs new IPCC climate report April 14, 2014[Breitbart.com] The United Nations (UN) has delivered its latest verdict on the measures necessary to save the world from global warming and the news is as grim as it is predictable and wearisomely familiar: More regulation from "experts", technocrats and bureaucrats at supranational organisations, such as the one whose initials begin with U and en […]
- Out-of-state groups ride in to stand with Nevada rancher in battle with feds over grazing rights April 12, 2014[FoxNews.com] Groups from as far away as New Hampshire are riding out to Nevada to join the cattle rancher whose standoff with the federal government is growing tenser by the day. The groups said they were going to the ranch, some 80 miles north of Las Vegas to stand with Cliven Bundy, who property is surrounded by federal agents. Bundy's herd, which on […]
- Federal judge slams Holder for ‘unprecedented instruction’ he had ‘no authority to establish’ April 11, 2014[DailyCaller.com] A federal judge criticized Attorney General Eric Holder for directing prosecutors to pursue shorter prison sentences for drug crimes before new guidelines for sentencing had been approved. The U.S. Sentencing Commission approved the reduced sentences for federal drug trafficking offenses on Thursday. Holder endorsed the move last month, and […]
- Emails show obstructionist House Oversight Democrat asked IRS for info on conservative group April 10, 2014[Townhall.com] The plot thickens, as the Democrat point man for obstructing investigations into one of the biggest scandals in American history – ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings (D-MD) – is actually part of the scandal. It turns out his staff sent emails to the IRS asking for information about True the Vote, the vote fraud watchdog group headed up by Cather […]
- Eric Holder All In With Race Card: ‘What AG Has Ever Had To Deal With That Kind Of Treatment?’ April 10, 2014[Personal Liberty Digest] During a speech at Al Sharpton’s 2014 National Action Network (NAN) Convention Wednesday, Attorney General Eric Holder went off script to vilify House lawmakers who recently brought up the still-pending contempt case against him. U.S. President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder attend the 32st Annual National Peace Offic […]
- EDWARD LUCAS: I hope I’m wrong but historians may look back and say this was the start of World War III April 16, 2014
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- How did people find out that Mozilla’s CEO donated to support Prop 8? [ HotAir.com] lnkd.in/bPSxaNFCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- Lawn darts, BB guns, and the trouble with protecting us from ourselves lnkd.in/bGSjxFuCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- Navy testing revolutionary remote-controlled choppers, rail gun [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/bDPyJtJCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- Survey: US sees sharpest health insurance premium increases in years [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bUAFYGUCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- Manufacturing surveys show mixed outlook for UK and eurozone [ TheGuardian.com] lnkd.in/bAHsrkxCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- House panel votes to hold ex-IRS official Lerner in contempt of Congress [ FoxNews.com] lnkd.in/dXVdDNyCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- Brandon Eich, Soft Totalitarianism, and The Progressive Purificationist Hangman [ RedState.com] lnkd.in/bSvQRHHCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- Eric Holder explodes at GOP rep: ‘You don’t want to go there, buddy!’ [VIDEO] [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/bv9sWztCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- GOP lawmaker suggests Eric Holder should ‘be in jail’ — to his face! [VIDEO] [ DailyCaller.com] lnkd.in/dPjmgiUCWNews (WP) 6 days ago
- ABC Doubles Down on ‘Louisiana Republican’ Caught in Affair, Yawns at Dem Scandals [ Newsbusters.org] lnkd.in/bNWkSBECWNews (WP) 6 days ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Tag Archives: NYT
[TheBlaze.com] The Obama administration “secretly” approved arms shipments to Libyan rebels from Qatar last year, however, U.S. officials quickly became concerned as evidence suggested Qatar was handing the weapons over to Islamic militants, The New York Times reports, citing a number of United States officials and foreign diplomats. There is no evidence available that suggests the U.S.-approved weapons were involved in the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead on Sept. 11. But the revelation is sure to ignite speculation. Continue reading →
[FoxNews-AP] A fib is a fib is a fib. – Unless you’re President Obama. Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, speaking on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, ripped into Mitt Romney for telling “flat-out untruths” at last week’s debate. But when asked about Obama’s on-stage misstatements, The New York Times columnist called them just “minor fudges.” Continue reading →
[RedState.com] When even the media is starting to point out that the incumbent president is too busy campaigning for re-election to govern, you know you have a problem. Yet that’s precisely what the Associated Press noticed in a new report this morning. The first line: “It’s awfully quiet at the White House these days.” Continue reading →
Lately, Barack tried what amounted to a feint in the direction of pro-life Democrats. He said he would be able to oppose late-term abortions if the woman was only doing it for reasons of “feeling blue”. However, a later, very vague retraction later showed us this was merely a feint. This was that old, by now familiar, both-sides-of-an-issue ploy that leaves us all scratching our heads. It doesn’t really matter. How can anything he says now about anything matter at all? All we know about this particular issue is, he didn’t NEED to come out with a press conference supporting Partial Birth Abortion, and HE DID. That speaks volumes. Continue reading →
Participation in a stocks IPO, i.e. Initial Public Offering, is one of the more sought after trades on Wall Street. Often, an IPO investor is able to get into a stock at a relatively low price and realize an almost immediate gain once trading commences, especially if the IPO is “hot” or, rather oversubscribed, meaning more investors wanted shares than were available. Visa’s IPO was blockbuster-level “hot.” As reported by The New York Times: Continue reading →
Why does the Left get to pick which issues are the benchmarks for “science”? Why can’t the measure of being pro-science be the question of heritability of intelligence? Or the existence of fetal pain? Or the distribution of cognitive abilities among the sexes at the extreme right tail of the bell curve? Continue reading →
Here is more from the NY Times:
Two co-founders of the plan to build a Muslim community center and mosque in downtown Manhattan have begun exploring a new, and possibly competing, project: an interfaith cultural center that they said might be located at the currently proposed site, two blocks from ground zero, or elsewhere in the neighborhood. Continue reading →
A separate cable released by WikiLeaks showed a Politburo member demanded action against Google after looking for his own name on the search engine and finding criticism of him. Continue reading →
The measure would tighten how the state constitution defines taxes and regulatory fees. It has been called the “evil twin” of Prop 23 by environmental activists who fear it would inhibit the state Air Resources Board’s ability to charge carbon fees for implementing A.B. 32.
An analysis released last week by the law school at University of California, Los Angeles, found that Prop 26 could “erect significant barriers” to many environmental programs in California, including A.B. 32, by requiring a two-thirds supermajority vote in the state Legislature for many fees and new taxes — this despite claims by the “Yes on 26″ campaign that the measure would simply make it more difficult to increase taxes. Continue reading →
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents from Hunter College High School regarding a White House effort to deny New York Times education reporter Sharon Otterman access to Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan’s brother Irving, who currently teaches at the New York school. Otterman requested and received permission from both the school and Irving Kagan to attend one of Mr. Kagan’s constitutional law classes before White House Deputy Press Secretary Joshua Earnest intervened. “I’m definitely not comfortable with that at this point,” Earnest wrote to Ms. Otterman on May 11, 2010. Continue reading →