Search Common Sense
The Scripture Call for God’s People:
II Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
House announces Murray-Ryan budget dealHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | December 11, 2013
Christiane Amanpour Gushes as Obama Shakes Hands with CastroPJMedia.com | by Bryan Preston | December 10, 2013
Job Numbers Cooked to Keep Quantitative Easing Scam RollingInfowars.com | by Kurt Nimmo | December 9, 2013
Obamacare enters the death spiralFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 8, 2013
Obama: Being President ‘Makes Me Humbler as Opposed to Cockier’PJMedia.com | by Bridget Johnson | December 6, 2013
MRC's Bozell: Comcast/NBC Refusal to Apologize for Bashir Proves They Condone His MisogynyNewsbusters.org | By NB Staff | December 5, 2013
Liberal ‘media’ group gets $520G dark money donation for war on rightFNC/watchdog.org | By Tori Richards | Published December 04, 2013
Even “fixed” Obamacare.gov still sucksFloppingAces.net | By: DrJohn | December 3, 2013
Iran calls Obama a liar [Pot & Kettle Syndrome]HumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Afterthought? White House Makes Holiday Appeal for Pastor Jailed in IranCNSNews.com | By Patrick Goodenough | November 27, 2013 - 12:49 AM
New study confirms: 80 million more ObamaCare insurance cancellations on the wayHumanEvents.com | By: John Hayward | November 26, 2013
Jack Kingston has Surrendered on ObamacareRedState.com | By: Daniel Horowitz (Diary) | November 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Will The Obamacare Lies Ever Stop?PersonallyLiberty.com | by Chip Wood | November 22, 2013
Silver lining for GOP: Nuclear option could make repealing Obamacare easierDailyCaller.com | by Alex Pappas, Political Reporter | November 22, 2013
Warren: 'This Is the Moment When We Talk About Expanding Social Security'CNSNews.com |By Susan Jones | November 21, 2013 - 6:07 AM
Obamacare Official Admits Something So Incredible You’ll Wonder Why You’re Just Now Hearing About ItTheBlaze.com | by Becket Adams | November 19, 2013 2:03pm
Treasury Forced to Issue $1T in New Debt in First 6 Weeks of FY14CNSNews | By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 18, 2013 - 5:52 PM
CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment SystemsPersonalLiberty.com | Guy Benson | November 19, 2013
WND EXCLUSIVE: Will this court case shatter Obamacare?WND.com | by Bob Unruh | November 18, 2013
“HOPE AND CHANGE” of a Communist Nature:
Repeal the Health Care Bill!
Pick up your copy of Mark Levin’s Liberty Amendments, NOW!
- More Insurance Cancellations Hit Mailboxes December 11, 2013[Townhall.com] As Kevin reported this morning, just 365,000 people have "signed up" for Obamacare since the exchanges launched on October 1. A new report from President Obama's Department of Health and Human Services details that 365,000 people combined [pdf] have "selected" plans on the federal and state Obamacare marketplaces. It […]
- Writers Around The World Call For Global Populist Revolt Against Government Surveillance December 11, 2013[PersonalLiberty.com] A survey conducted by the PEN American Center last month detailed the chilling effect that the National Security Agency’s actions have had on the intellectual freedom, creativity and social discourse of American writers. Now, a month after 85 percent of the Nation’s literary community expressed worries in the report (titled “Chilling Ef […]
- Is this REALLY time to take a selfie, Dave Cameron and Obama strike a pose with Danish PM? December 10, 2013[UK Daily Mail - Online] For the thousands of mourners inside Johannesburg's FNB Stadium it was meant to be a fitting tribute to a 'giant of history'. But while some reflected on the remarkable life of Nelson Mandela, some world leaders saw it as the perfect opportunity to grab a quick 'selfie' with their peers. Perhaps not in keepin […]
- Taxpayers lose $10.5 billion on General Motors December 10, 2013[HumanEvents.com] Fox Business brings us the happy news that the “G” in GM no longer stands for “Government”: The Treasury Department on Monday announced that the government has sold its remaining shares of General Motors (GM) and that losses from the 2009 auto industry bailout total about $15 billion. In a conference call, Treasury officials said the govern […]
- Ben Affleck on Republican Actors: ‘I Probably Wouldn’t Like This Person If I Met Him’ December 9, 2013[Newsbusters.org] Just how much do many Hollywood liberals hate conservatives? In an interview with Playboy, Ben Affleck said, "When I watch a guy [on film] I know is a big Republican, part of me thinks, I probably wouldn’t like this person if I met him": PLAYBOY: You developed a political profile campaigning for presidential candidates Al Gore, Jo […]
- Obama Honors Pearl Harbor Dead with Picture of Himself December 9, 2013[Breitbart.com] President Barack Obama’s Facebook page on Saturday posted a message honoring the dead from Pearl Harbor—accompanied by a picture of Obama descending the stairs next to the Pearl Harbor Memorial. The picture barely fits the name of the Arizona Memorial so it can frame Obama in the foreground. The post's statement reads: Today, with solemn […]
- Outrage expressed after WWII vet allegedly bumped from Honolulu-bound flight December 8, 2013[HawaiiNewsNow.com] More fall-out on Facebook for United Airlines as word continues to spread after a World War II veteran was bumped from his flight to Oahu. A United spokesperson says the airlines had no choice but to remove 41 passengers in order to add more fuel to make it through inclement weather from L-A to Honolulu Wednesday. Hawaii News Now spoke wi […]
- IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers December 7, 2013[DailyCaller.com] Agents from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are using Google Maps as part of their tool kit to audit taxpayers and organizations, The Daily Caller has learned. A redacted IRS letter dated Sept. 8, 2011 reveals that at least in one case the IRS’s examiners used photos of a property, obtained through Google Maps, as evidence to revoke the […]
- Regulation Nation: Gov’t regs estimated to pound private sector with $1.8T in costs December 6, 2013[FoxNews.com] For America's businesses, the Obama administration has an unpleasant holiday surprise. A new report on the government's regulatory actions was released just before Thanksgiving, and it contains more than 3,300 rules -- which the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) estimates will cost more than $1.8 trillion to implement on an annua […]
- Obama dismisses IRS targeting of conservatives: ‘They’ve got a list, and suddenly everybody’s outraged’ December 6, 2013[DailyCaller.com] President Obama rejected the notion that the IRS’ targeting of Tea Party groups was illegal — or even improper — during his interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Thursday. Obama was at American University to sell his flailing health care law to the young people upon which the insurance exchanges heavily rely. As promised, Matthews allowe […]
- More Insurance Cancellations Hit Mailboxes December 11, 2013
LIKE us on FACEBOOK
The Challenge for Conservatives: Restore Honor and Our Constitution
Learn Our Constitution at Hillsdale College
- Obamacare Event Hands Out Condoms as Prizes [The Weekly Standard] The O-care event took place at the University of C… lnkd.in/bFVz_rkCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military [ WND.com] WASHINGTONCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Notre Dame files lawsuit against Obamacare’s contraception coverage mandate [The Right Scoop] lnkd.in/bhb759NCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually Covered lnkd.in/bdrmUBsCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- [ Townhall.com] Good News: Many of Obamacare's Newly 'Insured' Aren't Actually CoveredCWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- White House caught in lie about Obama's past [ WND.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Errors in HealthCare.gov Forms Raise Concerns [Wall Street Journal]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Consumers Face Higher Deductibles Under Obamacare Plans [ Newsmax.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Rich get richer, rest stagnate in economic ‘recovery’ [ DailyCaller.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
- Polls Show ObamaCare Wave Building Against Senate Democrats [ Breitbart.com]CWNews (WP) 1 day ago
Are you ready for a Socialist United States?
Covert Marxist Hostile Takeover of the United States by Renegade POTUSCWNews | Compiled by: Justin Waldman | August 5, 2012
Join CUFI; Make A Difference!
Thanks be to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Truth Has No Agenda (GB)
KEEP LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS OUT OF POLITICS!
Our Vision: Building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Support our Troops around the world!
'Hope and change' of a communist natureOneNewsNow.com Chad Groening | July 6, 2012
Conservatives Make the Case in 2012 for America’s FutureBigGovernment.com by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski | Posted January 3, 2011
INELIGIBILITY: A CONGRESS OF COWARDSCanada Free Press | by Lawrence Sellin | July 28, 2012
To the GOP and all caring Americans:
Our Southern Border with Mexico is NOT SECURE:
Give thanks to the God of our Founders, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob
Americans For Prosperity
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed
Political Correctness is WRONG for America!
Thanks to and Courtesy to Source Sites, Original Sources and Hosts
All Source Author and Copyrights Reserved and protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. © 2002-2013 Worldwide Rights Reserved to respective owners.
Tag Archives: NYT
[TheBlaze.com] The Obama administration “secretly” approved arms shipments to Libyan rebels from Qatar last year, however, U.S. officials quickly became concerned as evidence suggested Qatar was handing the weapons over to Islamic militants, The New York Times reports, citing a number of United States officials and foreign diplomats. There is no evidence available that suggests the U.S.-approved weapons were involved in the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead on Sept. 11. But the revelation is sure to ignite speculation. Continue reading →
[FoxNews-AP] A fib is a fib is a fib. – Unless you’re President Obama. Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, speaking on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, ripped into Mitt Romney for telling “flat-out untruths” at last week’s debate. But when asked about Obama’s on-stage misstatements, The New York Times columnist called them just “minor fudges.” Continue reading →
[RedState.com] When even the media is starting to point out that the incumbent president is too busy campaigning for re-election to govern, you know you have a problem. Yet that’s precisely what the Associated Press noticed in a new report this morning. The first line: “It’s awfully quiet at the White House these days.” Continue reading →
Lately, Barack tried what amounted to a feint in the direction of pro-life Democrats. He said he would be able to oppose late-term abortions if the woman was only doing it for reasons of “feeling blue”. However, a later, very vague retraction later showed us this was merely a feint. This was that old, by now familiar, both-sides-of-an-issue ploy that leaves us all scratching our heads. It doesn’t really matter. How can anything he says now about anything matter at all? All we know about this particular issue is, he didn’t NEED to come out with a press conference supporting Partial Birth Abortion, and HE DID. That speaks volumes. Continue reading →
Participation in a stocks IPO, i.e. Initial Public Offering, is one of the more sought after trades on Wall Street. Often, an IPO investor is able to get into a stock at a relatively low price and realize an almost immediate gain once trading commences, especially if the IPO is “hot” or, rather oversubscribed, meaning more investors wanted shares than were available. Visa’s IPO was blockbuster-level “hot.” As reported by The New York Times: Continue reading →
Why does the Left get to pick which issues are the benchmarks for “science”? Why can’t the measure of being pro-science be the question of heritability of intelligence? Or the existence of fetal pain? Or the distribution of cognitive abilities among the sexes at the extreme right tail of the bell curve? Continue reading →
Here is more from the NY Times:
Two co-founders of the plan to build a Muslim community center and mosque in downtown Manhattan have begun exploring a new, and possibly competing, project: an interfaith cultural center that they said might be located at the currently proposed site, two blocks from ground zero, or elsewhere in the neighborhood. Continue reading →
A separate cable released by WikiLeaks showed a Politburo member demanded action against Google after looking for his own name on the search engine and finding criticism of him. Continue reading →
The measure would tighten how the state constitution defines taxes and regulatory fees. It has been called the “evil twin” of Prop 23 by environmental activists who fear it would inhibit the state Air Resources Board’s ability to charge carbon fees for implementing A.B. 32.
An analysis released last week by the law school at University of California, Los Angeles, found that Prop 26 could “erect significant barriers” to many environmental programs in California, including A.B. 32, by requiring a two-thirds supermajority vote in the state Legislature for many fees and new taxes — this despite claims by the “Yes on 26″ campaign that the measure would simply make it more difficult to increase taxes. Continue reading →
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents from Hunter College High School regarding a White House effort to deny New York Times education reporter Sharon Otterman access to Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan’s brother Irving, who currently teaches at the New York school. Otterman requested and received permission from both the school and Irving Kagan to attend one of Mr. Kagan’s constitutional law classes before White House Deputy Press Secretary Joshua Earnest intervened. “I’m definitely not comfortable with that at this point,” Earnest wrote to Ms. Otterman on May 11, 2010. Continue reading →